Unbelievable! People think she’s mental!

MikeMasi

3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

They said that those people don’t really know Britney like her father and mother. I made a comment about Felicia but they said still not her parents. 

Lol u should have said that from 15 to 22 she saw Felicia way more than her own family. Also the fact Jamie was never a present dad and that Lynne has been neglecting her since she was 15. 

Also the fact Jamie just seems unhinged at best. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear, I utterly give up on humans. Half the country thinks Donald Trump is the chosen one come to save America from a secret global ped****e ring of satan worshipers who eat children .... they also think Covid is a hoax created by doctors and reporters and refuse to follow health guidelines during a deadly pandemic .....and that’s fine!!! Those people don’t need a conservatorship! They even get elected to Congress. But OMG Britney does silly dances and fashion shows on social media and she doesn’t always brush her hair!!! She’s INSANE! We must take away all her rights forever for her own good. 🙄 People make no sense. 

2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I swear, I utterly give up on humans. Half the country thinks Donald Trump is the chosen one come to save America from a secret global ped****e ring of satan worshipers who eat children .... they also think Covid is a hoax created by doctors and reporters and refuse to follow health guidelines during a deadly pandemic .....and that’s fine!!! Those people don’t need a conservatorship! They even get elected to Congress. But OMG Britney does silly dances and fashion shows on social media and she doesn’t always brush her hair!!! She’s INSANE! We must take away all her rights forever for her own good. 🙄 People make no sense. 

I get so ******* angry when people say "shes crazy, she shaved her head 14 years ago" trying to justify the cship. They must be braindead tbh, imagine thinking a person should have no rights for shaving her head or doing silly dancing videos on instagram, but being ok with her touring and making money she cant even control. I blame the ******* media for that too, these stupid mfs just will think shes crazy no matter what she does just bc of the way media treated and painted her especially 2006-2008.

3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

They said that those people don’t really know Britney like her father and mother. I made a comment about Felicia but they said still not her parents. 

Tell them her father has a long history of alcoholism, unstable behavior and angry outbursts. Tell them her father assaulted one of his grandsons and now has a restraining order issued against him. Tell them Britney’s lawyer told the court she has stated that she is afraid of her father. Tell them many women are killed or harmed in this country every year by the abusive men in their lives. And if they still want to defend Jamie after that ...then tell them to go straight to h***.   

29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I get so ******* angry when people say "shes crazy, she shaved her head 14 years ago" trying to justify the cship. They must be braindead tbh, imagine thinking a person should have no rights for shaving her head or doing silly dancing videos on instagram, but being ok with her touring and making money she cant even control. I blame the ******* media for that too, these stupid mfs just will think shes crazy no matter what she does just bc of the way media treated and painted her especially 2006-2008.

I was gonna type this out tbh like literally my thoughts. Braindead morons

yeah that happened to me too. i watched the doc with my roommate and she was horrified about the whole thing, but at the end she said “no wonder she lost her mind after that, that’s why her insta is so weird right?”:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

and another friend of mine reacted to an instagram story i uploaded about free britney and asked me about the situation. she said it was sad but that Britney clearly needs help bc of how weird she is acting on her insta.

i mean i find her insta weird too. ofc that doesn’t mean she needs a conservationship, but it is weird. idk if it’s her team making her look bad on purpose or if she genuinely wants to upload this kind of content, but let’s not fool ourselves. 

Guys, cut the BS. We all know Britney’s IG posts are about as real as her hair. I don’t believe for a second that she’s the one in control of her posts. She may be making those videos herself out of pure BOREDOM but I believe they have access to her stuff and are posting it. 

we have all seen the change in captions. We know the way she talks and sometimes you can tell when it’s her team. 

If it is Britney posting, I really don’t think her posts help her in anyway. I think it would be more of an impact if she just went off the app for a break. People would be like WHERE IS SHE? And come back with a freshened up profile... :)

She acts weird tho in het IG posts.. I get why people think she's mental, because they don't know better.

If this was Taylor or whatever you would call her mental as well. She's always moving weird when shes speaking (in a baby voice) and the dancing vids are weird too. The random google posts are cute but childish. I love her and I hope she's ok and will be free someday, but something is wrong with her. 

1 hour ago, brintyjoan said:

She acts weird tho in het IG posts.. I get why people think she's mental, because they don't know better.

If this was Taylor or whatever you would call her mental as well. She's always moving weird when shes speaking (in a baby voice) and the dancing vids are weird too. The random google posts are cute but childish. I love her and I hope she's ok and will be free someday, but something is wrong with her. 

This! Exactly! 

and if she was always like this, I would say okay but something is very different 

Not gonna lie, her posts changed after that hospital stay but we’ll never know if it’s cuz Brit has more control of it or someone else. But at the end of the day, you can’t judge a persons mental health based on Instagram alone, you need to actually be a licensed psychologist spending significant time with a patient, evaluating them for more than 20 second video clips, plus just cuz a person has a mental illness doesn’t mean their entire life has to be taken away.

Tell you’re co-workers they’re incredibly naive to think all parents can be trusted, also mention to them, that the cship itself could be damaging Britney the longer it’s gone on. I think any human who goes from complete control of their life to ZERO, meaning having no control over the money they earn, needing a chaperone, can’t come and go as u please, can’t even by a coffee without permission, getting an allowance like a child, no control over who u can see, no control over your own health, I think any person having to live that way for as long as she has would start to crack mentally, I sure know I would!!

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think any human who goes from complete control of their life to ZERO, meaning having no control over the money they earn, needing a chaperone, can’t come and go as u please, can’t even by a coffee without permission, getting an allowance like a child, no control over who u can see, no control over your own health, I think any person having to live that way for as long as she has would start to crack mentally, I sure know I would!!

This right here. Britney is going to have a hard time adjusting to "normal" no matter what because she hasn't led a normal (at least as normal as being famous can be) life in over a decade. Plus who knows what kind of unnecessary medication they've been forcing on her that's altered her brain chemistry. I don't believe she's incapable of doing it on her own at all, but she is going to be different. People need to remember that (they won't) and have some compassion. 

people really do the most lol

her instagram isn't weird, it looks like a regular southern soccer mom account

the truth is that, it gives a weird vibe because people aren't used to seeing celebrities not caring about looking perfect and polished 100% of the time. britney doesn't give a **** about exposing herself during a bad hair day etc

if she wasn't famous no one would think her instagram is weird lol

people just do the most.. yes her instagram may be questionable and we don't really know if it's really her posting but

we're in the kardashian era where everyone wants to look like plastic dolls , people are so brainwashed ; they think celeb instagram profiles should look a certain way ...

16 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

people really do the most lol

her instagram isn't weird, it looks like a regular southern soccer mom account

the truth is that, it gives a weird vibe because people aren't used to seeing celebrities not caring about looking perfect and polished 100% of the time. britney doesn't give a **** about exposing herself during a bad hair day etc

if she wasn't famous no one would think her instagram is weird lol

people just do the most.. yes her instagram may be questionable and we don't really know if it's really her posting but

we're in the kardashian era where everyone wants to look like plastic dolls , people are so brainwashed ; they think celeb instagram profiles should look a certain way ...

This. Diagnosing her with Instagram Posts is just laughable :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Archived