What will Britney life be after the end of the conservatorship

Circus Leader

It seems we are making huge progress with movement and I believe her freedom is near :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

But what will she do once she gains control of her life again?

Personally I believe she will take a time for herself to prioritize who she needs in her inner circle and to spend time with her kids and Sam (yeah I'm team Sam).

I could imagine she would probably get married with Sam and maybe have kids since she has previously stated this is a dream of her to have more children :)

Industry wise I think after awhile she would return to music with a work that she had artistic control over, and we know what Britney can do when she takes control of her art :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

She will get her freedom, her Pop royalty status and she will be able to escape the Hollywood tragic story narrative to become a Hollywood reborn from the darkest aspects of fame.

So what do you think?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I hope for from the absolute bottom of my heart is that she is happy and she does whatever she wants to do. I genuinely feel so much love for her, like so many of us who brought up with her, and I feel grateful for all the entertainment and joy she’s given me. Would love to see her tour again one day and release new music, but above that I just want her to be happy, loved and live her life on her own terms and in her own way. 

Round up all the cats in Los Angeles and fly them out to Louisiana so that they're safe from Jamie Ly...Tesla :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

But really, to come back into normal life at her own pace with the right support system, heal, have a baby girl, creat & perform if she wants to and be a beacon of hope and light for many others around her :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Super Mods

I think she will retire from the industry and get married/have more kids.

Its obvious that she prefers her family over the industry/fans.

Even though I'd love her to make more music and rule the industry again,

I'd rather have her never make new music again than to have another passionless era like FF

I can honestly see a new album and maybe another tour to go with it. We all know how Brit loves to write and be creative. This would be the first time she'd have full control over a project in so long. I can imagine she'd take her time with it but i think it's something she'd really want to do. 

She will hire a new team 

Re hire culotta

move to another house 

Ask for more custody 

Two scenarios 

1. get pregnant and retire for at least 2 years. Releasing some singles here and there. 

2. Record a personal (really) album, writing a lot of her music,  go back to work, release a good bye album, with some promo. Some interviews. Debuted number 1 in the eeuu. A music video maybe and a little tour around some cities. 1 year. Then baby time. 

My wish is for her to prioririze herself. Enjoy waking up knowing she is free to do whatever she wants that day. Spend quality time with her kids. Get to know herself as a free woman. Enjoy her relationship with Sam knowing daddy isn't hovering over them. I don't want any music related stuff until she has that itch to do it.

My fear is once she is free, she will be hounded again by paparazzi and the media asking her how she feels without the conservatorship, how was it all these years being under it, what really led to it being put in place, what is your relationship like with your dad/family... I want her to tell us that only if she wants to and only when she is ready.

All I know is that she will definitely buy a house in Maui, so she can go on holidays. 

If I were in Britney’s situation, I’d isolate myself from the world, where no one could reach me. I’d stay that way for at least 6 months. I know she’s already isolated, but I mean another way of isolation. Surrounded by her kids, Sam, friends maybe, have fun, enjoying good things in life. Go on a trip with no return date. That’s what I really wish for her personal life.

I’d also fight for justice for the 13 years taken from me by the State Of California  + my money. I’d go to the end of the world to make them pay what they did. 

Besides all that, I’d do a TELL ALL, where I would express myself freely and tell my side of the story and tell everyone what happened during these 13 years. 

As for the career part, if I decide to continue, I’d drop a sick album, THE MOST PERSONAL EVER full of songs about what I had been through the years that passed, things that no one ever knew about. 

Definitely: CAUSE NEW BRITNEY’S ON A MISSION 

I just want her to be happy and catch up on the years of life she's missed under this foolishness. I don't know if kids are in her future since she'll be 40 this year and it will be much harder for her, but if she's able to and wants to, I hope she does with someone sane and who truly cares for her. If it's Sam, great. If not, fine.

If she never wants to perform again either and just disappear, I'd totally get that too. She doesn't owe anything to anyone anymore. Just want her to be happy and think about Britney for once.

Archived