Lance Bass backtracks on #FreeBritney: "So what IS the excuse given by the courts to keep Jamie Spears on as conservatorship?"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DISGUSTING! He is NOT allowed to backtrack. He does not get a pass.  When Britney really needed him to speak up, it was a no-go.  But when PUBLIC PRESSURE is there, then he does the right th

As a self proclaimed *Nsync fan I was extremely disappointed by Lance when he stated that we should "trust the system" with the conservatorship. Well we know recent events have changed its now cool to

He should ask Jamie Lynn instead of Facebook. Like, isnt he besties with her? I'm sure she knows the million dollar answer.  

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Lets not loose focus from Sam

Sam is a amazing for what he is doing we won't forget! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

He’s not backtracking or expressing support to free her. He still comes across totally pro-conservatorship. He’s just saying give her somebody else in charge that isn’t the POS currently in control. 

• Like 4