Lance Bass backtracks on #FreeBritney: "So what IS the excuse given by the courts to keep Jamie Spears on as conservatorship?"

1 minute ago, Tetris said:

He’s not backtracking or expressing support to free her. He still comes across totally pro-conservatorship. He’s just saying give her somebody else in charge that isn’t the POS currently in control. 

Its backtracking in the sense that he originally said we should trust the system where as now he is questioning the same system. Ultimately the goal is to free her completely but we know there are steps to this and removing Jamie is the first. 

56 minutes ago, Busybee said:

2035962565_LAnceBass.thumb.JPG.7547a7bc68dcbd3da774d0f066f43b31.JPGAs a self proclaimed *Nsync fan I was extremely disappointed by Lance when he stated that we should "trust the system" with the conservatorship. Well we know recent events have changed its now cool to support our girl so here is what he says now:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=257492682414862&id=100044623950414&anchor_composer=false

I'm glad it's being called out but annoyed because I feel like he really had an opportunity to speak out for her and is only doing so now because he wants to jump on the band wagon. Where is his precious Jamie Lynn?

good, his damn husband tried to come at me on instagram when i commented asking why Lance was commenting on the conservatorship when he hasnt had a relationship with Britney in awhile.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

not him calling her Brittany in the comments :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Omg what is this?! :queenie_falling_dying_dead: not the wrong spelling of the name and also this is making it worse in my opinion because you knew something was off but still gaslit the free Britney movement and made us seem like crazy conspiracy queens! 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Tetris said:

He’s not backtracking or expressing support to free her. He still comes across totally pro-conservatorship. He’s just saying give her somebody else in charge that isn’t the POS currently in control. 

This. Hell, Britney herself isn't even asking for the conservatorship to end. She just doesn't want JAMIE to have any part in it (though Ingham's filings does say Britney may petition for the c-ship to end at a later date).

• Love 2