Lance Bass backtracks on #FreeBritney: "So what IS the excuse given by the courts to keep Jamie Spears on as conservatorship?"

2 hours ago, Busybee said:

2035962565_LAnceBass.thumb.JPG.7547a7bc68dcbd3da774d0f066f43b31.JPGAs a self proclaimed *Nsync fan I was extremely disappointed by Lance when he stated that we should "trust the system" with the conservatorship. Well we know recent events have changed its now cool to support our girl so here is what he says now via Facebook:

Screen-Shot-2021-02-09-at-11-34-55-AM.pn

I'm glad it's being called out but annoyed because I feel like he really had an opportunity to speak out for her and is only doing so now because he wants to jump on the band wagon. Where is his precious Jamie Lynn?

He just wants some brownie points now that everyone is supporting Britney being free from the abuse of her father. Lance can go suck his colon!

14 minutes ago, John0164 said:

I’m scared... is it possible that Jamie is removed and somebody even worse can come along.. who will put even more major restrictions on Britney’s life ....can that happen? Dear lord 

After framing and all the media coverage... I don’t think so :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

let’s hope more serious pro Britney documentaries are now in development 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Busybee said:

2035962565_LAnceBass.thumb.JPG.7547a7bc68dcbd3da774d0f066f43b31.JPGAs a self proclaimed *Nsync fan I was extremely disappointed by Lance when he stated that we should "trust the system" with the conservatorship. Well we know recent events have changed its now cool to support our girl so here is what he says now via Facebook:

Screen-Shot-2021-02-09-at-11-34-55-AM.pn

I'm glad it's being called out but annoyed because I feel like he really had an opportunity to speak out for her and is only doing so now because he wants to jump on the band wagon. Where is his precious Jamie Lynn?

I hope that Lance is now questioning Jamie Lynn for telling him what she did. He blindly trusted her and the court system. On one hand I feel that Jamie Lynn believes she’s protecting Britney and their family by supporting the cship and their dad’s role in holding Britney captive, but Jamie Lynn is so intertwined with Lou Taylor it’s hard to give her the benefit of the doubt because of the role Lou plays in this demented saga. I wonder if Lance will contact JL now?

10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I hope that Lance is now questioning Jamie Lynn for telling him what she did. He blindly trusted her and the court system. On one hand I feel that Jamie Lynn believes she’s protecting Britney and their family by supporting the cship and their dad’s role in holding Britney captive, but Jamie Lynn is so intertwined with Lou Taylor it’s hard to give her the benefit of the doubt because of the role Lou plays in this demented saga. I wonder if Lance will contact JL now?

Thats the biggest question. Does he think Jamie Lynn is a liar now? If he is so close to her I would imagine him speaking out now would cause issues. I dont get it I really don't. 

• Like 1