Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

1 minute ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Me too. I honestly don't find any of this reassuring. It actually worries me there's enough tension between Sam and Jamie for him to snap like this. Makes me wonder what going on behind scenes and if she's ok.

I agree....and then tonight we will get a dancing video. Like this is her life everyday shes never out in public anymore...like how does she live day to day? She can't be oblivious to all of this. So Sams pissed, is she pissed? Does she know whats up? Ah the questions I have...

• Love 1

Yeah I think because of the documentary coming out there’s probably been a whole lot of stuff happening behind the scenes we don’t know about...

First Britney has a little cryptic message, then Lynne filing a emergency petition for the next hearing and now Sam speaks out.

friends from college GIF by NETFLIX

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, rennen said:

This is going to blow up. 

So, is it possible he's been quiet so long out of respect for Britney? I doubt he'd post that without her approval.

No, I have a feeling he wants to lock her down with marriage and a kid and Jamie’s saying no. But I’m uncomfortable with Sam.  Britney might be playing him to get to her goal.  In which case I would say let her do what she needs to to reclaim her freedom.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

Yeah I think because of the documentary coming out there’s probably been a whole lot of stuff happening behind the scenes we don’t know about...

First Britney has a little cryptic message, then Lynne filing a emergency petition for the next hearing and now Sam speaks out.

friends from college GIF by NETFLIX

there was a report last week (I mean, by OK magazine...) that said Jamie cut all ties with Felicia and was preventing her from working with Britney again.

Who knows if it's true, but doesn't sound that crazy. And there could be may other things, it could be related to the latest files he submitted, or who knows

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

No, I have a feeling he wants to lock her down with marriage and a kid and Jamie’s saying no. But I’m uncomfortable with Sam.  Britney might be playing him to get to her goal.  In which case I would say let her do what she needs to to reclaim her freedom.

I was thinking the same, but our girl wants a kid so badly and no one is in place to decide who she should have it with. Only time will tell if Sam was the right one. 

• Like 3