Adult entertainer Matthew Camp subject of hate crime, house set ablaze while he was inside sleeping

Jordan Miller

• Leader

matt-camp.jpg.104ffdfd5aa6882c487caa895af8d790.jpg

Adult entertainer (please do not post his pix here) Matthew Camp was the subject of an apparent attempted ******. His house was set ablaze while he and his roommate were inside asleep.

"January 14, 2021. An arsonist poured gasoline on the front porch of my home and set it on fire in an apparent hate crime," he wrote to Instagram. "I was asleep inside. I am alive to face this person one day but everything I have ever owned is gone."

Camp posted surveillance footage of the arson pouring gasoline on his front porch of his Poughkeepsie home. It's disturbing. 

Camp set up a GoFundMe with a target goal of $60K as he has lost everything in the fire. 

I did some digging and some are suspicious of the story. Apparently this house is a "church of Satan?" I'm not even sure what that means. But if that's the case, it's not a hate crime for being gay, rather for religious reasons. Either way, it's unacceptable. 

"It went by many names to many people," Camp tells Out. Camp's bedroom was near the front porch. "To the outside world, maybe they reduced it to the 'Halloween House' but to my chosen family and myself it was much more than that."

Camp alleged on social media that this was a hate crime as a result of his ***uality as well as his status as a *** worker.

"Share this story because queer people are still under attack all over the world," he wrote. "Our voices will not be silenced." 

Super sad. Glad he and his roommate are physically ok.

• Love 1

What happened to him is horrible, but the reason it happened is up for debate. 

1. Was it because he is gay?

2. Was it because the house is affiliated with the Church of Satan?

3. Was it because he tricked Michael Cohen into endorsing him? (Some people are acting foolish in regards to politics) 

So no matter the reason, it appears to be a hate crime. And not going to lie, I sort of want to know if he is a Satanist. No judgement, just curious. But I’ve always wanted to meet someone who is and ask questions for my own curiosity. 

4 minutes ago, NastyT said:

3. Was it because he tricked Michael Cohen into endorsing him? (Some people are acting foolish in regards to politics) 

So no matter the reason, it appears to be a hate crime. And not going to lie, I sort of want to know if he is a Satanist. No judgement, just curious. But I’ve always wanted to meet someone who is and ask questions for my own curiosity. 

whatever the reason, there's no justification for setting a whole house on fire, even less with people sleeping inside

• Love 3
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, NastyT said:

Okay first things first, someone went out of their way to buy gasoline, find his address, travel to his house and burn it down. Someone clearly targeted him for a reason. If it were a mindless crime, it wouldnt go this far.

He hasnt called it a hate crime, he called it an apparent hate crime.

The USA has seen a rise in far right attacks, as well as an anti-*** work movement, funded by evangelicals in the past month alone; that should set off alarm bells.

Whats with all the santanist stuff?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block