Lawyers for Britney exposing Lisa MCcarley

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, this makes me really mad. People are being ignorant and spreading information without even understanding what they're saying. Cal LPF looks like it's just a site for people to find accredited

Lisa's an LA lawyer who's been campaigning for conservatorship reform for a while from what I gather, so has been publicly supporting Free Britney. She offered to provide Lynne with free legal assista

Lawyers for Britney are seriously playing a dangerous game. Idk why. But they are shady. And time will tell what their goal is. And who is behind them. I have followed Lisa for a long time. And s

So allegedly LFB have ties with Ingham and/or Lynne and Lisa has with Jodi? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Wtf is going on? I dont think I can trust in anyone anymore, this whole thing is a nightmare :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Y'all. I was gonna just Beyonce surprise drop it but I'll give you the heads up that... I have a video about all this #FreeBritney accounts debacle going up in the morning. 

Oh, no. Don't add to the mess. 

Reaction Gif GIF by Brett Eldredge

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

next they're gonna expose Britney for saying through her lawyer that the conservatorship was voluntary 

So why are LFB going after every FreeBritney supporter ?

They are trash

• Love 4
  • Like 2