Lawyers for Britney exposing Lisa MCcarley

s&m

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

People need to get off her **** I swear. 

I'm getting really tired of all these accounts now. They're getting so messy. 

I don't get why they are trying to 'expose' someone who's day job is to save people from c-ship and elder abuse :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It seems like they are lighting a fire as they know Lisa gets on well with BritneysGram/FreebritneyLA

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't get why they are trying to 'expose' someone who's day job is to save people from c-ship and elder abuse :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It seems like they are lighting a fire as they know Lisa gets on well with BritneysGram/FreebritneyLA

I think it was started by another fan account and they picked up on it, but yeah I agree. 

It seems that they're picking up anything that can tie back negatively to the other freebritney accounts. 

I don't know anymore. The whole thing is messy AF and they all need to hit re-start. 

• Verified

Guys for the record this wasn’t us that exposed. We saw it on Twitter and we’re just as shocked as everyone else🤷‍♀️ We hope Lisa is able to give us some sort of explanation. So far she has not denied or confirmed that it was her website. Our heads are spinning though and hopefully we get answers soon...

Just now, Slayer said:

That's what lawyer's do, she's worked hard to get where she is so she can charge! I say this as someone in the legal field :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She could get 234556543233456$ per hour I don't care but she was pretending to be Mother Teresa

32 minutes ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Guys for the record this wasn’t us that exposed. We saw it on Twitter and we’re just as shocked as everyone else🤷‍♀️ We hope Lisa is able to give us some sort of explanation. So far she has not denied or confirmed that it was her website. Our heads are spinning though and hopefully we get answers soon...

Rolleyes 

I am shocked that she gave a 5 star review to Jodi Montgomery? Based on what? I don't care how much she charges, lawyers are expensive, that is common in every country. But she has done so much for FreeBritney...she seems like a good  person. Let's focus on Free Britney instead!!

Archived