Lawyers for Britney exposing Lisa MCcarley

s&m

Another day, another drama, why is it so hard for some of these users to hear people out before canceling them. Perhaps what she’s involved with is above board, just cuz some people involved with cships are shady, doesn’t mean they all are. She has been an outspoken Free Britney advocate, for the love of god, just hear her out first.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

Lisa's an LA lawyer who's been campaigning for conservatorship reform for a while from what I gather, so has been publicly supporting Free Britney. She offered to provide Lynne with free legal assistance during Surprise Witness's livestream, then shortly after that the website she runs went down and Lawyers for Britney started trying to cancel her on Twitter. 

I've seen Lisa publicly calling out lfb on Instagram before now for their stanning of Ingham. She hasn't been afraid to openly criticise him. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Exactly why is lawyers for Britney coming after her? She said on that live stream that she would represent Lynne for free & ask why Sam hasn’t file to end the conservatorship. Now all of a sudden lawyers for Britney trying to make her a bad guy. Could the BritneyGram girls be right about them ?

6 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I think it was started by another fan account and they picked up on it, but yeah I agree. 

It seems that they're picking up anything that can tie back negatively to the other freebritney accounts. 

I don't know anymore. The whole thing is messy AF and they all need to hit re-start. 

Yup...and methinks it’d be quite easy to make another account to plant that idea and boost it yourself...allegedly

I found the account @/BritneyAdvocate on Twitter. Interesting that their last Twitter activity was a retweet in October 2020 and their latest one is a Support Britney propaganda retweet:

IMG-8133.jpg

They also seem to have a lot of skin in this game for someone who didn't know what they were doing. Dropping very pointed conclusions and acting like they don't know... conveniently:

IMG-8134.jpg

80517827-D42-C-46-A8-88-AC-B2-BA64574539

Hmmmm...:

IMG-8123.jpg

HMMMMMM:

IMG-8137.jpg

IMG-8141.jpg

I don't know. But I wanted to share it. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

FFS STOP IT! I defended LFB because they got attacked by free Britney accounts. I thought it was bull**** to start slandering “your own” because everyone have slightly different takes on everything. I must be in the most radical fraction as I hate Britney’s family for being complicit and thinking that ALL conservatorships are against human rights. But whatever, the more the better that work to free Britney. 
Now that LFB have attacked Lisa who is the best human being in this movement I’m furious. STOP THIS!!! Everyone who works for Britney’s freedom are helping her. 
I do still think though that it is wrong as hell to post stuff that promote political ideologies and different fates in Britney’s name, that is abuse. 
But stop “exposing” important accounts that has legal expertise and make the movement for Britney credible! 🤬🤬🤬

15 hours ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Guys for the record this wasn’t us that exposed. We saw it on Twitter and we’re just as shocked as everyone else🤷‍♀️ We hope Lisa is able to give us some sort of explanation. So far she has not denied or confirmed that it was her website. Our heads are spinning though and hopefully we get answers soon...

But like, why do you do the exact same thing people did to you? Which is spreading stupid theories and slander. Lisa has been a great ASSET to Britney and no one can deny that. An attorney that actively already has campaigned against conservatorship abuse that on her free time advocates for Britney is the best thing that can happen to Britney right now!! 🤬

I seriously don’t gaf what dirt you or anyone can find on her, it shouldn’t matter!! Now I agree with everyone who have said, THIS IS ABOUT BRITNEY! I was defending you for the exact same reason. Honestly, I don’t even care if you are best friends with Jamie behind close doors when you have provided the public with all the facts in form of court documents that need to be known (especially to the media). 

15 hours ago, Easy There said:

Lawyers for Britney are seriously playing a dangerous game. Idk why. But they are shady. And time will tell what their goal is. And who is behind them.

I have followed Lisa for a long time. And she is a lovely genuinely nice woman. And is FreeBritney 200%

This.

16 hours ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Guys for the record this wasn’t us that exposed. We saw it on Twitter and we’re just as shocked as everyone else🤷‍♀️ We hope Lisa is able to give us some sort of explanation. So far she has not denied or confirmed that it was her website. Our heads are spinning though and hopefully we get answers soon...

Why are we going to trust anything you guys say now? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Archived