Lawyers for Britney exposing Lisa MCcarley

s&m

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok, this makes me really mad. People are being ignorant and spreading information without even understanding what they're saying.

Cal LPF looks like it's just a site for people to find accredited fiduciaries (someone who, by law, acts in someone's best financial interest). When you do a fiduciary lookup (as posted in the screenshot), an ad for Lisa/Lisa's website shows up on every fiduciary's page - whether it's Jodi Montgomery or not:

Screen-Shot-2021-01-07-at-6-34-38-PM.png

There is NO evidence that Lisa rated Jodi Montgomery 5 stars. It doesn't show who did that.

It just looks like Lisa paid for an ad to show up on the site, which makes sense since people looking for fiduciaries and lawyers would logically be Lisa's target demographic for a career as a lawyer.

This bull**** is so frustrating because now people from Britney's army are going to attack her for genuinely want to help.

Stop spreading misinformation and posting about things you don't even know what you're talking about!

Actual lawyers would know that none of this is shady, and this makes me even more suspicious of LawyersForBritney for spreading incorrect information that, as lawyers, I'd expect them to understand.

I dont think these pages realize the influence they have, that people will run with the exciting captions without actually reading or researching themselves. It feels irresponsible to me.

And no they are not responsible for making sure everyone does their own research but with so much at stake i would hope they would vet what they are putting out a little more. But I guess its all about who can get the latest exclusive at least thats what seems to be the reoccurring theme. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I don't get why they are trying to 'expose' someone who's day job is to save people from c-ship and elder abuse :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It seems like they are lighting a fire as they know Lisa gets on well with BritneysGram/FreebritneyLA

(LFB & Meaner) seem intent on taking down everybody until they are they only ones left

Why?

12 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok, this makes me really mad. People are being ignorant and spreading information without even understanding what they're saying.

Cal LPF looks like it's just a site for people to find accredited fiduciaries (someone who, by law, acts in someone's best financial interest). When you do a fiduciary lookup (as posted in the screenshot), an ad for Lisa/Lisa's website shows up on every fiduciary's page - whether it's Jodi Montgomery or not:

There is NO evidence that Lisa rated Jodi Montgomery 5 stars. It doesn't show who gave that rating. It just looks like Lisa paid for an ad to show up on the site, which makes sense since people looking for fiduciaries and lawyers would logically be Lisa's target demographic for potential clients since she's a lawyer.

This bull**** is so frustrating because now people from Britney's army are going to attack her for genuinely want to help. Stop spreading misinformation and posting about things you don't even know what you're talking about!

Actual lawyers would know that none of this is shady, and this makes me even more suspicious of LawyersForBritney for spreading incorrect information that, as lawyers, I'd expect them to understand.

Lawyers for Britney are seriously playing a dangerous game. Idk why. But they are shady. And time will tell what their goal is. And who is behind them.

I have followed Lisa for a long time. And she is a lovely genuinely nice woman. And is FreeBritney 200%

LFB is on here? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I hope people let this lady be. She has sounded harmless and she has actually shown her face unlike some of these other “free britney” accounts. A lot of these people sound like trolls trying to stir the pot to distract fans :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I mean hasn’t Britney been posting old pics? I think the most recent one is from 12/16/20. Thats always a weird sign :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

I'm not defending LFB, but it wasn't actually them who started questioning Lisa. It was another random fan account and they picked up on it. 

Either way, this gets messier by the day and LFB and the others do nothing but add fuel to the fire. 

Yes, but they should know better.

As lawyers (just 1) you think they would  do their due diligence, before adding fuel to the fire 

It seems they are heel bent on creating messy drama

I'm sorry but who these "source" accounts think they are? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They seem to love the drama, I guess that's twitter/instagram thing. Another day, another cancellation or fight :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Seriously we shouldn't give too much credit/attention for those "sources". Sharing Britney related court documents is important but trying to stir drama out of everything is nothing but attention seeking pettiness :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

32 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

There is NO evidence that Lisa rated Jodi Montgomery 5 stars. It doesn't show who gave that rating. It just looks like Lisa paid for an ad to show up on the site, which makes sense since people looking for fiduciaries and lawyers would logically be Lisa's target demographic for potential clients since she's a lawyer.

This bull**** is so frustrating because now people from Britney's army are going to attack her for genuinely want to help. Stop spreading misinformation and posting about things you don't even know what you're talking about!

Well explained!

Can you suggest why the website was taken down immediately after it was "Exposed"?

4 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Well explained!

Can you suggest why the website was taken down immediately after it was "Exposed"?

My only guess (and it's just a guess) is that if a bunch of Britney fans tried to visit the website all at the same time, it could've crashed. If it's just a website on how to find fiduciaries, I'm going to guess that it doesn't get a lot of traffic normally, so it's probably not built for having a bunch of people all trying to load the site at once.

It also could've just been random coincidence though too. The website appears to look and function the same as it does in the screenshot in that tweet, so it doesn't look like they took the site down to change anything.

The more this account talks, the more suspicious they look. Now more than ever do I believe that they're playing a game behind the scenes. 

Seeing as they aren't actually helping anyone now and are just starting fights in the movement, maybe they ALLEGEDLY took money from someone we all know and despise. 

Just my thoughts. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yeah i'm not sure what these people are doing... Theres the gram girls and others who posted that call out that started this whole mess. Now you have lfb and the others trying to tear down others and market things as #supportbritney. It's all so weird and unnecessary, especially considering both the gram girls and lfb gave good information??

ALSO Lisa seems like a nice woman who is looking to reform the system. Isn't her area of expertise conservatorships? Seems like a site to find trusted guardians, fiduciaries.

Let's just Free Britney?:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

My only guess (and it's just a guess) is that if a bunch of Britney fans tried to visit the website all at the same time, it could've crashed. If it's just a website on how to find fiduciaries, I'm going to guess that it doesn't get a lot of traffic normally, so it's probably not built for having a bunch of people all trying to load the site at once.

It also could've just been random coincidence though too. The website appears to look and function the same as it does in the screenshot in that tweet, so it doesn't look like they took the site down to change anything.

Your answer makes sense, but it doesn't explain the one thing that is bothering all of us.

Why would LFB go after it, if t's just a harmless website?

I like Lisa, she reached out to me on Insta and follows me, after I commented on some Free Britney posts. From what I gather she is legit Free Britney, and is trying her damndest to understand the movement, all the while working hard on conservatorship reform.

It just doesn't make sense they would go after her. Seeing as numerous people last week were suggesting she should be the one to lead (and be the face of) the movement.

13 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Your answer makes sense, but it doesn't explain the one thing that is bothering all of us.

Why would LFB go after it if it just a harmless website after all.

I like Lisa, she reached out to me on Insta and follows me, after I commented on some Free Britney posts. From what I gather she is legit Free Britney, ,and is trying her damndest to understand the movement all the while working hard on conservatorship reform.

It just doesn't make sense they would go after her. Seeing as numerous people last week were suggesting she should be the one to lead (and be the face of) the movement.

^^^ I have just as much information as everyone else regarding this.

I don't really want to be pulled into a civil war among Britney fans because I think it's just distracting from getting Britney her actual freedom.

If you want my personal opinion, I will say that LFB is acting very suspiciously and unprofessionally for being supposed lawyers in favor of #FreeBritney by fueling drama, supporting Sam Ingham hard, posting BritneysGram phone numbers in screenshots rather than editing them out, and then sharing tweets like these ones about the Cal-LPF website without doing their research.

I think BritneysGram namedropping LFB, offering no proof of what they claimed, and then trying to offer peace was a bad look. But otherwise, BritneysGram has stepped away from the spotlight to investigate Britney's conservatorship and conservatorships in general and have been nothing but focused on her freedom.

8 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Why would LFB go after it, if t's just a harmless website?

I like Lisa, she reached out to me on Insta and follows me, after I commented on some Free Britney posts. From what I gather she is legit Free Britney, and is trying her damndest to understand the movement, all the while working hard on conservatorship reform.

I could offer a theory on this, actually.

Seeing as the Gram Girls, LFB and others were gathering hate because of how they went about their drama, people suggested offering Lisa to be the face of the movement. If you consider that the the Gram girls were being honest when they said that LFB was anti-conservatorship and trying to "stroke distrust within the movement" then any effort we make to try to organize the movement further would be against their agenda. 

So if we were to try and make Lisa the face, they'd do everything they could to discredit her so that we're back to square one with disorganization. We wouldn't know who to trust, and that would play right into their plan - according to the Gram Girls. 

I'm not saying I'm right about their intentions or that Gram Girls were telling the truth, but the more stuff that happens that LFB is involved in, the more it makes me feel like it could be this scenario. Almost everything they've done since the expose started has been shady :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

There is some weird campaign going on...

Lisa is the least shady person associated with Free Britney and now some people tried to link her with team c-ship? Shockingly they didn't say she's using Britney's drama to bring awareness for her other cases (non famous/rich people) which in my opinion that's perfectly fine and fair... Britney c-ship scandal needs to help not only herself but others that suffered with the California corrupt system.

LFB doing the same think Gram girls did with them, how fascinating...

Archived