Dearjane1 tiktok?

britbratt12

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good she mentioned the "clues". Maybe her team feeds the conspiracies to create the ilusion that everything is a huge conspiracy theory, that Britney is just a very sick woman and her fans created a big fantasy trying to "free her".

So basically sometimes they give what we want to see.

The communication through colors, the captions about freedom, weird trapped/sad Google images.

Even If Britney tries to send some Info on videos, they let some of It that happen.

I’ve been waiting for someone to post this!

I knew since day 1 these “clues” especially on TikTok were bull**** (like the yellow shirt). I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just Britney’s Team using “clues” is just then baiting to the FreeBritney craze so it could potentially generate sales

Sounds like every other blind item to be brutally honest. It could very well be true

I just wish someone would come out with solid proof that they worked managing her account, that she neither has access to it nor controls what's posted on it and that they were instructed to intentionally post content that made her look erratic so James could later use in court as proof that she's mentally unstable

What do all these people have to lose? Do they really think their job as a community manager is going to fund their retirement? Please

14 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Good she mentioned the "clues". Maybe her team feeds the conspiracies to create the ilusion that everything is a huge conspiracy theory, that Britney is just a very sick woman and her fans created a big fantasy trying to "free her".

So basically sometimes they give what we want to see.

The communication through colors, the captions about freedom, weird trapped/sad Google images.

Even If Britney tries to send some Info on videos, they let some of It that happen.

Well said! Honestly it sounds like it could be true. Another theory to add in lol We just don’t know, unless they do release the court docs... I guess

Well I believe she has no idea what’s posted there. I mean, those videos and all the same content over and over again, they’re just picking from whatever and post it, it’s not her :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Also lack of new pics forcing them to post some old ones from 3 years ago makes me think she’s not taking any new pics to boycott the brand :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:her mind:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Archived