Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I disagree that there isn't conservatorship abuse going on, but to their second point... Ingham has stated on several occasions this conservatorship is voluntary. Meaning, Britney might not be opposed to the conservatorship, just that her dad is conservator. 

I personally think they should dissolve the conservatorships entirely because they aren't designed for this, they are not hybrid business models. There are other ways to go about this, but if Britney knows it's voluntary and is cool with them then...

However, that's assuming she knows she can file to terminate them. A lot of ifs unfortunately. 

Its as voluntary as Britney wanting her dad out and not getting her wishes done. I dont buy this, her shady *** brother said she always wanted out even tho he seemed to be very pro cship. Why would Britney, once a free spirit, want to be treated as a 10 years old forever? Not being able to fight for more time with her children or even marry if she feels like to? Having to ask permission to buy anything or If she has enough fund to plan her next trip. Not to mention not being able to get out and see whoever she wants to see or live with a 12k year allowance? 

We have to think that even If Britney thinks her situation is ok or good for her, maybe its bc shes tired of fighting alone and losing? Imagine all the stress she has endured all these years trying to fight them. We have two proofs (with her voice and handwriting) that she has been threatned and manipulated in the past. We have to remember that everyone around her is approved by her dad so they are all pro cship. I bet all the times she tried to complain about her situation, they said it was for her best. She seems gaslighted af. Remember when she complains about Jamie calling him an ******* on FTR and whats Bretts answer? That its tough love or some bs like that. 

I fear that Britney might end up giving in and working again but imagine being alone, isolated, trapped in this situation without rights or money to fight for ur own freedom, its understandable If she ends up giving up for more "freedom", trips or whatever they promise her.

I also think that Britney is really controlled, so does she know shes under a cship for people who cant provide for themselves, but she is not only providing for herself, but for many others as well? Does she know people with mental health issues can live without a cship? Does she know many of her rights were violated since she was placed under this cship? Does she understand that its quite ironic she is said to be mentally incapable at the same time she can tour the world, do press, drive, do plastic surgery and depose? Does she know shes probably the only young person that worked a lot earning millions a year under such constraints? Does she know that even tho many celebs had problems with *****, abuse, mental health issues, shes the only one under a cship that has worked a lot for 10 years? What do they tell Britney? Its not like Britney can talk to lawyers and psychologists that see that smt is wrong with her situation. She can only see the same people that sign NDAs and are appproved by her conservator. She lives in a bubble, so even If she thinks now her cship is right, it doesnt make it ok. Or she is too unstable and shouldnt be working (smt Jamie is urging for her to get back to) or she can work bc she isnt that unstable. They cant act as if shes not fit to do anything except working = giving them millions. They cant have both ways with the cship shes under. It doesnt make any sense and many lawyers have pointed that out.

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I disagree that there isn't conservatorship abuse going on, but to their second point... Ingham has stated on several occasions this conservatorship is voluntary. Meaning, Britney might not be opposed to the conservatorship, just that her dad is conservator. 

I personally think they should dissolve the conservatorships entirely because they aren't designed for this, they are not hybrid business models. There are other ways to go about this, but if Britney knows it's voluntary and is cool with them then...

However, that's assuming she knows she can file to terminate them. A lot of ifs unfortunately. 

Or meaning that they threatened her. "If you do not "voluntarily" commit to this conservatorship then XYZ will take place". Who knows what it could be. The kids? (Not that she gets to see them much anymore anyway). It could be anything. This is just a theory to emphasize that this wording can be very tricky. Voluntary in legal terms might not necessarily mean Britney's own, complete free will. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The screenshot from the July 22 hearing. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Sickening. Ugh, this fanbase goes too far at times and that is a prime example. 

It doesn't prove who actually hacked the hearing (although LFB twitter page is now gone!!) but it's just too much. I had hoped that it was maybe some trashy media outlet but it's looking like it was within the fanbase and that sits so uneasy with me. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

Most people would have taken that as a joke and not literally...however I meant it.

Apologies if you are not but you type like them and following their narrative to a ‘T’. You’ve also been here an hour or so after this news and only commented in this thread defending them. Plus it’s fine if you are, it’s great if you’re here to defend yourself :) 

I’ve liked LFB’s posts in the past and found them useful but this whole situations weird. I hope it’s a misunderstanding between the parties that can be resolved as fans just want Britney free.

7 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I mean, I'm not most people? I'm high strung? IDK what you want me to say? lol.  I don't know how to explain that I'm not someone that... I'm not.

I'll send you the DM screenshots so we can put this pretty pointless drama to bed :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

its okay to be a local ❤️:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The #FreeBritney movement tends to be really "black and white."

But real life isn't like that.

Real life is shades of grey. 

Take everything with a grain of salt. Not everything is a conspiracy.

The voicemail content for sure is legit, otherwise why would her handlers be forced to change their "original" narrative?

Before:

Britney Spears Checks into Mental Health Facility, Distraught Over Dad (tmz.com)

Britney Spears Has Right to 'Take Time Off for Mental Health’: Source | PEOPLE.com

After:

Britney Spears' Advisors Feared Singer Would Die if She Didn't Get Treatment (theblast.com)

Britney Spears Was On The Verge Of Death Before She Went To Treatment [Report] | Celebrity Insider

I wouldn't even surprised if Britney asked someone like Cade to leak all this. Britney has a history of speaking out through other people. Unfortunately, a lot of #FreBritney "advocates" are showing their true colours now.  Why can't we never do anything right? :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

I feel like Lisa MacCarley is the only attorney involved in this "FreeBritney" movement that we can trust. Please Lisa, don't disappoint me. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yep, Lisa is the only one I trust 80% right now... Kinda lol. She warned us about Ingham, everybody was so happy that he was finally doing his job to pay attention to what she had to say.

she wants Free Britney publicity to help others cases too, it's fair I guess. At least for now I trust her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Am I the only one who believe there are 2 kinds of freebritney going on? The one we do, and the one Britney actually does, and they have nothing to do with eachother??

Britney wants to fight for freedom to do what she wants, to see her sons, to maybe retire. Yes, the c.ship is voluntarily because of the threats against her, we just know that. We know she could try and object to it everyday but doesnt. Because she is threatened..

And then there is us. We dig up stuff, but they actually dont have anything to do with the court-stuff. What happens in court, would happen anyway. Something have shifted in the private life of Britney we dont see. And I reaally think the movement is cool and all that, because we spread the word, we make people realise how ****ed up this is. Big person in the movement go on Russia TV to tell about it and its the best thing. But thats where I think the credit should stop.
BRITNEY is the one Freeing Britney. Britney is pulling the hard work, together with Samuel, and now he is going to get help from Loeb and loeb.
And we can believe in "kingham" or not, that is soo totally unrelated to the court again what the hell we think. We just have to see Britney IS now talking to him. He only gets paid if he works, he doesn't get paid if he doesnt work. It doesn't work that way you like to think, because he is court-appointed, he is not conservator.
AGain, its okay to have different believes and viewpoint but we should know what our mutual fight is: To get the general public knowledge in this, and make them question why there suddenly is merchandise, new songs everywhere, and that she is fighting for her life.

I also believe Lynne, Felicia, even Jayden and Preston can be Anti movement, but still want britney free, because it is sooo different what we think we know, when we have no idea.

• Love 1

Lawyersforbrit's tweets are kinda cringey calling out individual people who attended the rallies, I feel like that's a bit too much?

Also why are they calling people who attended the rallies ***holes? 

I get Lawyersforbrit may be defending themselves but they are going the completely wrong way and coming across really immature.

Also they need to stop tweeting and making this into a bigger deal and clouding the freebritney movement. It's just so strange.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
55 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lawyersforbrit's tweets are kinda cringey calling out individual people who attended the rallies, I feel like that's a bit too much?

Also why are they calling people who attended the rallies ***holes? 

I get Lawyersforbrit may be defending themselves but they are going the completely wrong way and coming across really immature.

Also they need to stop tweeting and making this into a bigger deal and clouding the freebritney movement. It's just so strange.

The mess continues.

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

I do not understand that is going on. But i saw lfb post about their other account just in case. And i am like is that the case. Maybe some1 plays 3rd party and drag them against each other....idk. confusing

this won't affect Britneys further steps to freedom anyway. All i want for Britney is to be Free in a way she wants it.

1 hour ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

I’m so confused by people on her saying that Meaner 03 and LFB aren’t on Twitter anymore. LFB continues to post (as of twenty minutes ago) and Meaner 03 has been posting for the last couple days. 

Yeah I still see them on Twitter as well.

Maybe some of ya’ll are blocked