Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 minute ago, Oops... said:

Interesting that you mention LR...I've been listening to old BG episodes and noticed that the LR episode is missing. It's been gone for at least over a year...it went into his background. I only got to listen to it once when they first released it. It disappeared around the time the freebritney episode came out. I was wondering if LR threatened legal action...hmm makes me wonder...

think minnie mouse GIF

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say? 

tenor.gif?itemid=16343945

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I remember people simply guessing that it was him in comments wayyy back in 2019 but haven't heard anything since then.  I find that to be interesting as well. I am curious to see who else gets named. 

Does anyone have an interview or anything of him talking ?

I will only say this once. I think someone is impersonating Meaner

I remember talking to them a lot about a year ago, they spoke broken english, never used emotes and most importantly never used any sort of gay or stan twitter lingo

There's a reason why they went cold and then came back acting like a totally different person. I really hope I'm wrong

This may actually kill the movement as we know it

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I remember talking to them a lot about a year ago, they spoke broken english, never used emotes and most importantly never used any sort of gay or stan twitter lingo

There's a reason why they went cold and then came back acting like a totally different person. I really hope I'm wrong

I remember their English wasn't great in the posts here as well.  Why didn't they just pretend to be emailmypu55y? :melt_weird_drift_wow:  That Twitter name always threw my wig 

Kind of sad that Tess and Babs appear to care more about tearing down a "competitor" than the Free Britney community having access to timely information and court documents (which they themselves do not provide). If this ends the movement that will be tragic. I truly hope they're not just trying to clear the way for their documentary so they'll be seen as the main "voice" of the movement. 

If we all truly care about Britney over our egos then this movement will not die. We must all agree to remain vigilant and involved to support her future decisions. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There are an awful lot of new members posting tonight.  Interesting. 

It's a pretty dramatic event. I've been a lurker for a long time. I understand the skepticism though.

I want to see receipts from both sides and then the fighting to end so we can all focus on Britney.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

It's a pretty dramatic event. I've been a lurker for a long time. I understand the skepticism though

I am not going to say anything bad about any of these women.  I think they have all offered a lot of good info BUT I think LFB are wrong in allegedly trying to "out" a whistleblower.  I feel like there is a convo that was had in private that we do not know about. I think we are all allowed to have opinions and I do not condemn them for saying that they think that some form of conservatorship is needed.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

This does not prove that they hacked, it does not prove that they were the cause of the postponed.  This just proves that someone from the movement was present and KWu know better than us that it is absolutely possible to attend the hearings.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

YO THIS POST IS MAKING ME PARANOID AF.

• Like 3