Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Nope, I'm an account that's been here a few years! That's a very defensive response :)

they threw out baseless claims.

SO? Being her for year means you can't be associated with britney's gram? 

I'd say claiming that you can't be associated with them because you've been a commenter here for a few years is not only silly but pretty defensive!

What claim were baseless? What proof do you have about any of these claims?

3 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I have already said in the past that I don't have a real instagram. 

So you are accusing LFB of talking to themselves?

The screenshots you sent me could be from absolutely anyone and you have provided no solid evidence but go off :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You say you're not them..move on..

This would all stop the quicker you stopped being so defensive and making yourself look more and more suspect.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I'd say claiming that you can't be associated with them because you've been a commenter here for a few years is not only silly but pretty defensive!

The way you're now trying to make people switch on someone else :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 3
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So you set up a fake instagram account just to comment support on LFB page, and post their response. 

I'm not accusing, I just fail to understand the intent of your post.

And you're wrong. There's literally no way to prove myself obviously, you'd find a way to be suspicious

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

The screenshots you sent me could be from absolutely anyone and you have provided no solid evidence but go off :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You say you're not them..move on..

This would all stop the quicker you stopped being so defensive and making yourself look more and more suspect.

There's no evidence I could provide that could prove to you I'm not associated with them. You just like harassing me and bullying me. 

I will look suspect to you no matter what and I'll say what I want -- thanks!

1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Your statement comes as a response to my belief that you are in some form connected to LFB, based on your activities on this forum and thread. 

Your retort to my belief that I am defending Britney's Gram is a claim that doesnt make sense as I have an account that has been active long before Britney's Gram was a thing.

This reads as a clear attempt to deflect as you are running out of ideas, in my opinion.

• Love 2
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Your statement comes as a response to my belief that you are in some form connected to LFB, based on your activities on this forum and thread. 

Your retort to my belief that I am defending Britney's Gram is a claim that doesnt make sense as I have an account that has been active long before Britney's Gram was a thing.

This reads as a clear attempt to deflect as you are running out of ideas, in my opinion.

Lol what? So you couldn't become friends with Britneys Gram after they started the podcast? Your argument doesn't make sense.

If you're going to throw baseless accusations at me then I can pick apart what you say too

I suggest this discussion end @elodiebeaaa as it is not getting you anywhere and seems to frustrate you even more when people do not have the same views as you.

It's just going in circles, you claim to not be LFB or be associated with them - okay. 

Some people do not believe that and that is also okay.

Let's move on.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I suggest this discussion end @elodiebeaaa as it is not getting you anywhere and seems to frustrate you even more when people do not have the same views as you.

It's just going in circles, you claim to not be LFB or be associated with them - okay. 

Some people do not believe that and that is also okay.

Let's move on.

Nah, you don't get to keep provoking, gaslighting and harassing me with a baseless accusation and then tell me to move on. 

• Haha 2
Just now, richluv0715 said:

Them saying "how can people blindly believe things with no facts present" seems very suspect.

Like how do they know? They don't know why or what is being said because you didn't say....

Definitely seems like one person talking to themselves. 

Ummm because they know that I have nothing to do with them????

4 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Nah, you don't get to keep provoking, gaslighting and harassing me with a baseless accusation and then tell me to move on. 

I was only trying to help you out..

But yeah keep giving me that same attitude LFB are showing on Twitter :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You're only looking worse with each and every comment.

• Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I was only trying to help you out..

But yeah keep giving me that same attitude LFB are showing on Twitter :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You're only looking worse with each and every comment.

Yeah, it really makes you look good to be a mod and keep bullying someone like this. Really classy! And so dumb, because you're wrong.

2 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

But they don't know if there are facts present. Because they don't know why people are saying you're associated with them.. so they don't know what info/reasoning is present..

Why would there be "facts" present if I'm not associated with them???? You make no sense!!!