Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can't we all just get along :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

To be honest, I do believe that some of the more prominent people involved in the FreeBritney movement are looking for fame and clout. 

I will be side-eyeing ALL of them 24/7 now. This was an immature thing to do from Britney's Gram regardless. To unleash this drama on NYE was petty. Did no one think to maybe have a conversation before **** hit the fan?

And again for the people in the back: WHERE was this energy to cancel Billy B.'s wack *** with his harmful bullsh!t? 

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. 

This is going to result in me detaching/withdrawing myself from the movement. This should never have gotten so sloppy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Honestly, I don't think there's any outrage cause he hasn't made any real impact or have influence in the FB movement (imo). Whereas BritneysGram and LFB have. 

I disagree! He is doing more harm than whatever is being alleged about LFB.

Billy B. has a platform now, with loyal FB followers checking for him every time he makes an IG post or live about Britney. He is given publicity to spread his lies on magazines and interviews. 

He is telling people that Britney is in a corner of her house fuming that fans are downloading Swimming in the Stars illegally and that they don't plan to support her record label/daddy's pockets. He says Britney thinks her fans are STEALING from her and she is upset with them. Then there is also the fact that he shows up regularly to ThatSurpriseWitnesses' live streams. So he is very involved, imo. 

He is sowing seeds of discord and mistruths within the fanbase. And I believe his purpose is to get people to stop boycotting the brand, among other things.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I haven't been here since the site layout changed omg...

I think there are misunderstandings on both sides. I've been in group chats with the Britney's Gram LA people and the LFB side since 2019 (LFB up until a few months ago) and I think LFB are being blamed for things that other people in that circle did. I really don't believe the voicemail is fake unless there is proof, though. Still, LFB has been super helpful with their legal knowledge since the beginning and even helped Bryan (who is or was a user on here) A LOT when he got sued by Lou Taylor so... it doesn't make sense to me that they would be trying to sabotage the movement. I think those with the biggest Free Britney platforms have differing opinions on how to best help the movement and go about getting information and things got messy and misinterpreted :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I have to ask though, where has Britney's Gram been this past year? How do you even hack an IG account so easily?

Thank you for providing more background and shedding some light on this.

I believe you are asking all of the right questions as well. Something here is hella funky.

I can't believe some tried to cancel Meaner03 yesterday as well.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I haven't been here since the site layout changed omg...

I think there are misunderstandings on both sides. I've been in group chats with the Britney's Gram LA people and the LFB side since 2019 (LFB up until a few months ago) and I think LFB are being blamed for things that other people in that circle did. I really don't believe the voicemail is fake unless there is proof, though. Still, LFB has been super helpful with their legal knowledge since the beginning and even helped Bryan (who is or was a user on here) A LOT when he got sued by Lou Taylor so... it doesn't make sense to me that they would be trying to sabotage the movement. I think those with the biggest Free Britney platforms have differing opinions on how to best help the movement and go about getting information and things got messy and misinterpreted :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I have to ask though, where has Britney's Gram been this past year? How do you even hack an IG account so easily?

lmao at that icon btw. iconique. 

• Love 1