Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

Just now, elodiebeaaa said:

Yeah, it really makes you look good to be a mod and keep bullying someone like this. Really classy! And so dumb, because you're wrong.

You keep quoting me even when I don't reply :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:who's harassing who here? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

24 hours here and you're extremely defensive and done nothing but attempt to 'prove' you're not LFB (no-one initially asked for any evidence) and most people would have laughed off the 'hi lawyersforbritney' comment.

But you continue trying to deflect, I see through you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

You keep quoting me even when I don't reply :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:who's harassing who here? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

24 hours here and you're extremely defensive and done nothing but attempt to 'prove' you're not LFB (no-one initially asked for any evidence) and most people would have laughed off the 'hi lawyersforbritney' comment.

But you continue trying to deflect, I see through you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

You see something, but it definitely isn't me or reality!

No one is forcing you to respond with your little quips and put downs. 

22 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Lol what? So you couldn't become friends with Britneys Gram after they started the podcast? Your argument doesn't make sense.

If you're going to throw baseless accusations at me then I can pick apart what you say too

Well considering the Britneys Gram Girls live in LA and I live in Ireland, that doesn't seem incredibly plausible, does it?

My claim isnt baseless.

- You are an account set up to defend an instagram account who has been accused of trying to frame a movement bigger than one account around themselves.

- You set up your account to defend said Instagram at the same time that that account is responding in a *** for tat manner on social media.

- you are belittling the efforts of those who are criticising LFB, even though, you admit you are not informed on the situation, while simultaneously placing them at in a higher position to others; which is exactly what they have been accused of.

- you set up an Instagram account to attempt to "prove" you are not involved with lbf, commented on their post and posted their response which is suspicious.

- in responses, you are getting overly defensive or defecting from accusations.

- a founder of LFB is from NY, as are you, by your own accord.

Overall, what you are doing here draws parallels to what LFB are doing on other platforms are it reads as sucipious.

If you did not respond in such a way, I might believe you. However, I dont.

My opinion is the opinion of one person, and yet, you're responses suggest that there is more to this than you just saying you have nothing to do with said Instagram page.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Well considering the Britneys Gram Girls live in LA and I live in Ireland, that doesn't seem incredibly plausible, does it?

My claim isnt baseless.

- You are an account set up to defend an instagram account who has been accused of trying to frame a movement bigger than one account around themselves.

- You set up your account to defend said Instagram at the same time that that account is responding in a *** for tat manner on social media.

- you are belittling the efforts of those who are criticising LFB, even though, you admit you are not informed on the situation, while simultaneously placing them at in a higher position to others; which is exactly what they have been accused of.

- you set up an Instagram account to attempt to "prove" you are not involved with lbf, commented on their post and posted their response which is suspicious.

Overall, what you are doing here draws parallels to what LFB are doing on other platforms are it reads as sucipious.

My opinion is the opinion of one person, and yet, you're responses suggest that there is more to this than you just saying you have nothing to do with said Instagram page.

Huh? You can't be friends with people from another country? That makes literally no sense. Seems like you're friends with Britney's Gram.

LOL why would I say I'm from NY if I were trying to deflect suspicion? 

Your arguments literally meant nothing given that I. Am. Not. LFB and I have nothing to do with them.

All of you have literally wasted SO MUCH TIME on trying to prove a bipolar girl in the suburbs is part of a master plan. So dumb and pointless. 

1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Huh? You can't be friends with people from another country? That makes literally no sense. Seems like you're friends with Britney's Gram.

LOL why would I say I'm from NY if I were trying to deflect suspicion? 

Your arguments literally meant nothing given that I. Am. Not. LFB and I have nothing to do with them.

All of you have literally wasted SO MUCH TIME on trying to prove a bipolar girl in the suburbs is part of a master plan. So dumb and pointless. 

And yet, you respond.

• Like 2

@elodiebeaaa

If someone accuses you of being Whoopi Goldberg on a brand new account on a forum where no one knows anything about you, are you going to react this way?

You can brush it off or troll and be like yeah- “Whoopi speaking :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:”. 

It’s the fact that you’re reacting so strongly to something you could just brush off and be like “very funny”.

If you had something to prove or an established reputation that was getting ruined on here I’d get it but :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

If everyone is wrong- why do you care so much when no one here means anything to you, at least for now?

• Like 5
Just now, Karmickiss said:

@elodiebeaaa

If someone accuses you of being Whoopi Goldberg on a brand new account on a forum where no one knows anything about you, are you going to react this way?

You can brush it off or troll and be like yeah- “Whoopi speaking :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:”. 

It’s the fact that you’re reacting so strongly to something you could just brush off and be like “very funny”.

If you had something to prove or an established reputation that was getting ruined on here I’d get it but :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

If everyone is wrong- why do you care so much when no one here means anything to you, at least for now?

I'm a very reactive person? I have bipolar disorder and severe anxiety and I don't take it lightly if I'm accused falsely of something or belittled

Just now, elodiebeaaa said:

And? You're responding too. What are you trying to achieve here, given that you're wrong?

You keep trying to prove yourself as a seperate entity to LFB but everything you give us, loops us back to them. 

Your defensive attitude suggests that you feel attacked, which would suggest that we are hitting close to home; this wouldnt be the case if you had nothing to do with the situation. 

You've reached a point where your argument is pretty much saying "I know you are but what am I?"

If you know I'm wrong, why do you feel the need to defend yourself and further this?

You can say we're all wasting our time, but you're responding.

• Love 6
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You keep trying to prove yourself as a seperate entity to LFB but everything you give us, loops us back to them. 

Your defensive attitude suggests that you feel attacked, which would suggest that we are hitting close to home; this wouldnt be the case if you had nothing to do with the situation. 

You've reached a point where your argument is pretty much saying "I know you are but what am I?"

If you know I'm wrong, why do you feel the need to defend yourself and further this?

You can say we're all wasting our time, but you're responding.

How many times are you going to accuse me of the same nonsense? How many times do I have to state that I have mental health issues that may influence my strong reactions??? Why are you deliberately trying to provoke me again and again??

2 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

I think you have cracked the code! Well done. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Also... I think it is suspect that LfB would make such an egregious claim that Cade created that voicemail, only to retract it a day later?

I am so confused.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Let's be honest, they believed that "exposing" cade would cause more controversy in the fanbase than the Britneysgram's original accusations.

In my opinion, They knew that fans would react and by the time the damage was done, the retraction wouldn't matter.

Also, their screenshots are so odd? A group chat with "cade" before Domination was cancelled, where the header has their initials but the numbers arent saved? Mess.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I'm a strange person and I have bipolar disorder-- sorry! Sorry that I haven't responded in a perfect way for someone who is just a random person with mental issues. My bad!

I'll be sure to respond in the perfect way next time!

Like I GET why people are suspicious of me but it's just sad that we're all wasting our time on something that's just nonsense. 

Like... LFB hasn't even liked many of my comments

why are you trying to weaponize your mental illness? i agree with a lot of your points but you are the one who is dragging this out. the people who continue to accuse you of being LFB are intentionally egging you on and the only thing you can do to stop it is to not respond to them anymore...you have said your piece & continuing to argue with them is not only immature (on their behalves as well) but also contributes nothing to the conversation. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

My claim isnt baseless.

OH SNAP :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

3 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

why are you trying to weaponize your mental illness? i agree with a lot of your points but you are the one who is dragging this out. the people who continue to accuse you of being LFB are intentionally egging you on and the only thing you can do to stop it is to not respond to them anymore...you have said your piece & continuing to argue with them is not only immature (on their behalves as well) but also contributes nothing to the conversation. 

Extremely ****ed up of you to say I'm "weaponizing" my mental illness just by sharing that I have one and it could be influencing what othjers perceive to be my extreme responses

Why aren't you telling them to stop responding to me, given that THEY'RE the ones accusing me? You say I'm immature yet they keep "egging me on" as you admit? 

On 12/31/2020 at 9:38 PM, Circuit said:

Someone DM’d me on twitter (I’m pretty sure they violated a court order so I’m not gonna disclose who LOL but I’m sure you can guess) in November and said that Lawyers For Britney is affiliated with Lou Taylor

I didn’t believe it completely until today tbh they’re pretty shady

On 12/31/2020 at 9:48 PM, generation glory said:

I had a feeling that Lawyers For Britney  were sketchy af. Their most recent post made my brow arch too. 🤨 They’ve shared a lot from Meaner03 as well. That’s low key suspect too imo. I didn’t say anything since you really have to pick your battles sometimes.😕 And I find LFB sketchy because of their staunchly pro-Ingham, pro-Lynne stance.

Personally, I find both Sam Ingham and even Britney’s mom Lynne problematic. Both of them took too damn long to get off their *** to do their job, as an attorney & as a mother, respectively. Only reason why Ingham is moving his butt is because this movement inadvertently lit a fire under his *** and when it’s comes to Lynne she got bothered enough only when she couldn’t sit on the alleged fact that Britney’s finances could be mishandled which has an impact on her.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if whomever is behind LFB is connected to someone on Team Con or even the Spears fam who are ultimately pro-Cship & is aligned with the people behind LFB to sow division in the fandom, slant fan’s opinions and push a false narrative to justify the actions of certain individuals or the cship itself. Have any of y’all ever stopped to ask, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Who are the people behind Lawyers For Britney and WHO IS Meaner03??

Don’t ever fully trust ANYBODY involved in Britney’s life and those purporting to be on “her side”. This is the sketchiest situation I’ve ever seen in my life.😑

Meaner is legit not connected to team con. 

2 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Extremely ****ed up of you to say I'm "weaponizing" my mental illness just by sharing that I have one and it could be influencing what othjers perceive to be my extreme responses

Why aren't you telling them to stop responding to me, given that THEY'RE the ones accusing me? You say I'm immature yet they keep "egging me on" as you admit? Haven't they "said their piece"? Be consistent

Yikes @mannequin19 was trying to help you.

STOP responding, it’s as easy as that.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Why aren't you telling them to stop responding to me, given that THEY'RE the ones accusing me? I'm immature yet they keep "egging me on" as you admit

you are using your mental illness as a way to gain sympathy. people with bipolar disorder AND anxiety (which i have) are capable of being rational people who dont freak out over what people say on a britney spears forum. YOU are the one who is in control here. if you want THEM to STOP, you don't have to acknowledge what they say. i said immature on ALL SIDES, because it is. you are caring way too much about what other people think. may i remind you that this is a BRITNEY SPEARS forum. it is not that deep x

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mannequin19 said:

you are using your mental illness as a way to gain sympathy. people with bipolar disorder AND anxiety (which i have) are capable of being rational people who dont freak out over what people say on a britney spears forum. YOU are the one who is in control here. if you want THEM to STOP, you don't have to acknowledge what they say. i said immature on ALL SIDES, because it is. you are caring way too much about what other people think. may i remind you that this is a BRITNEY SPEARS forum. it is not that deep x

You're projecting what you think I'm doing onto me. People kept asking why I was defending myself so much. I'm allowed to defend myself and I'm allowed to explain myself. You don't speak for all bipolar people and you definitely don't speak for me, the specifics of my condition, or what I deal with.

Maybe you can explain why you keep admonishing the person that's being endlessly taunted here.