Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hi lawyersforbritney :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Yeah ok. I knew someone would accuse me of being them but I'm not. If there was a way I could prove my identity without doxxing myself, then I would.

I don't agree with everything lawyersforbritney has said, and I would not have promoted Lynne or Ingham like they have. In fact, I would not have promoted/blown smoke up their butts at all. The Kingham stuff was cringey. I just think that Tess and Babs haven't done anything for months and they're criticizing the only insta that regularly uploads court documents & then being all butthurt that they're getting credit 

If you're going to tear the community apart then provide evidence and explain why it's more useful than not to cause this drama.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Yeah ok. I knew someone would accuse me of being them but I'm not. If there was a way I could prove my identity without doxxing myself, then I would.

I don't agree with everything lawyersforbritney has said, and I would not have promoted Lynne or Ingham like they have. I just think that Tess and Babs haven't done anything for months and they're criticizing the only insta that regularly uploads court documents & then being all butthurt that they're getting credit 

That was a quick response to that, you’re totally within your rights to defend yourself.

It’d be great to get clarity or further information :) 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

They shouldn’t have posted BG’s numbers. Irresponsible and dumb. If it was Cade who left the voicemail, then that just further confirms what was said. He is close to Britney and probably wanted to help her someway without revealing himself. This also puts LFB in the wrong because now it’s out there that it could be Cade and that could have real life implications on their relationship.

IDK, this thread was a lot to digest but yeah, these are my current thoughts on it.

It is quite interesting to me that BG went quiet for most of the year without really explaining why. They kickstarted the movement then abandonded it. They said they were working on something big but nothing has been announced or spoken about... it just leaves you wondering...

I don’t like this approach of pointing fingers and bashing one another. BG needs to have evidence to their claims and LFB need to take a chill pill and stop tweeting while their emotions are high.

THIS

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

They shouldn’t have posted BG’s numbers. Irresponsible and dumb. If it was Cade who left the voicemail, then that just further confirms what was said. He is close to Britney and probably wanted to help her someway without revealing himself. This also puts LFB in the wrong because now it’s out there that it could be Cade and that could have real life implications on their relationship.

IDK, this thread was a lot to digest but yeah, these are my current thoughts on it.

It is quite interesting to me that BG went quiet for most of the year without really explaining why. They kickstarted the movement then abandonded it. They said they were working on something big but nothing has been announced or spoken about... it just leaves you wondering...

I don’t like this approach of pointing fingers and bashing one another. BG needs to have evidence to their claims and LFB need to take a chill pill and stop tweeting while their emotions are high.

I agree, I think they're both acting like *********. LawyersforBritney shouldn't have doxxed the voicemail user. Stop the drama!!! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

This...

Agreed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

We need to de-escalate this.  I dont want to see Britney supporters turn on each other like this 

I dont want the movement discredited because people can't control their egos. 

Its a mess. If you can't beat em join em. Its like they infiltrated us from within. I hope this is a huge misunderstanding and like you said it would be a shame to see us turn on each other 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

That was a quick response to that, you’re totally within your rights to defend yourself.

It’d be great to get clarity or further information :) 

I can PM you an insta DM convo I had with lawyersforbritney if you'd like. Since everyone is so convinced that I'm them. And then you can apologize for accusing me :)

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I can PM you an insta DM convo I had with lawyersforbritney if you'd like. Since everyone is so convinced that I'm them. And then you can apologize for accusing me :)

I didn’t see anyone else accusing you? Very defensive...

Im not fully against them I’d just like further clarity as that seems to be missing.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Not taking sides, but who is "everyone"? Because there's one post accusing you of being them and only two likes on it. I get wanting an apology for what could be a false accusation, but don't lump everyone together because you have some extremely minor backlash for a slight difference in opinion.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I didn’t see anyone else accusing you? Very defensive...

Im not fully against them I’d just like further clarity as that seems to be missing.

Well, a couple of people 'liked' your "hi lawyersforbritney" comment and then a number of people laughed at the other person who posted a laughing meme reaction. I don't really like being accused of being someone I'm not, so.

I'm not completely pro lawyersforbritney either but I do side with them more in this particular dramatic scenario because at least they provide regular information and do appear to be solidly pro-Britney to me. I don't feel that the drama and splitting apart of the community is justified.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Obscene said:

Not taking sides, but who is "everyone"? Because there's one post accusing you of being them and only two likes on it. I get wanting an apology for what could be a false accusation, but don't lump everyone together because you have some extremely minor backlash for a slight difference in opinion.

Someone posted a laugh meme response to the "hi lawyersforbritney" and a number of people laughed at that. Seemed like people were agreeing with them.

• Haha 1