I regret buying Britney Spears' "My Only Wish (This Year)" vinyl (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am glad to hear you are team boycott (only right team). And now even if Lou Sue's you. It won't be with your money

Merry Christmas, Exhale! So0o0o0o I impulsively bought the "My Only Wish" vinyl and then decided to cancel my order cause of all the controversy going on with #FreeBritney and spending coin on he

Don't even put that out there

Posted Images

• Community Leader
14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Awww Jordan...your reaction to opening that vinyl sums up being a Britney fan since Circus.  You are so cute and I think you and I would be good friends.  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Here's a free hug to you! 

Haha thanks @jordeezy You saw that part about the hug :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 

Sending one back your way :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Your videos are getting better and your personality is showing more and more! :) 

Enjoyed the video!

Spoiler

Although I bought the Glory Vinyl and love it and i'm glad I did :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: - I didn't buy the My Only Wish (This Year) one though.

• Love 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Community Leader
10 minutes ago, TheGrandeLife said:

It's so sad, I can feel what they've done to you with all the sue issue... 

Have a wonderful xmas @Jordan Miller 

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays GIF by Wish

Haha honestly I felt SO much love from the whole experience. I didn't walk out of that situation hurt or wounded in the slightest, to the contrary! This community showed so much support it was actually a super empowering experience.

Also it's worth mentioning that this video was filmed two weeks ago (before the Lou thing) :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Your videos are getting better and your personality is showing more and more! :) 

Enjoyed the video!

Hide contents

Although I bought the Glory Vinyl and love it and i'm glad I did :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: - I didn't buy the My Only Wish (This Year) one though.

Appreciate that Slayer!! Thank you =]]] 

Spoiler

Low-key jealous you have the Glory vinyl :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙