I regret buying Britney Spears' "My Only Wish (This Year)" vinyl (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
2 hours ago, div said:

Jordan, I'm sorry for the total ignorance, English is not my first language and I'm going to ask this out of total curiosity because I think it's really cute but you pronounce / enunciate the vowels in a very "elongated" way. is this some kind of accent from somewhere?

Ps - i dont understand the vinyls hype. I know it maybe makes sense to super fans but it impresses me how it has demand to have relevant sales? 

I think my gayccent is from Pretty World. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I’m not watching any click bait type vids, sorry.  The Lou one with the fake tears and tape on the mouth was triggering just from the still. So, I’m not watching anymore.  I get that it’s the thing to do these days and YouTubers like Markie and DefNoodles do it, but it’s manipulative and I’m not a fan.

• Like 2
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I’m not watching any click bait type vids, sorry.  The Lou one with the fake tears and tape on the mouth was triggering just from the still. So, I’m not watching anymore.  I get that it’s the thing to do these days and YouTubers like Markie and DefNoodles do it, but it’s manipulative and I’m not a fan.

No worries!

I don't understand why they haven't sent me my copy. I've had an order get cancelled after a card decline before (I really wish they just took your money when you place the order - I always forget I need to have money in the account 2-3 months later) but I know that wasn't the case this time. I also haven't received the Christmas ornament I bought from her site. 😑 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Agreed. No disrespect but these videos seem very self serving and in poor taste given the circumstances of Britney’s life. 

2 minutes ago, carlosallauca said:

was kinda sad i didn't get one for my collection, but it is ugly AF, look at the back cover OMG, and that green!

Honestly I would buy the original vinyl of the album it was released on before this ugly one. 

Its gonna be a collector item so I get why Jordan and others would want it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1