I regret buying Britney Spears' "My Only Wish (This Year)" vinyl (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

On 12/25/2020 at 5:58 PM, SLV4U said:

I don't understand why they haven't sent me my copy. I've had an order get cancelled after a card decline before (I really wish they just took your money when you place the order - I always forget I need to have money in the account 2-3 months later) but I know that wasn't the case this time. I also haven't received the Christmas ornament I bought from her site. πŸ˜‘Β 

Haven’t received the my only wish vinyl but got the ornament a few days before ChristmasΒ 

5 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

Haven’t received the my only wish vinyl but got the ornament a few days before ChristmasΒ 

My ornament arrived on Tuesday this week. Saw Urban Outfitters reauthorized the charge today for the vinyl which is about the 5th time they've done so since I ordered it. A friend said he saw it for sale a couple days ago when he was at his local UO. Wondering if I should just pay him to ship one to me. I feel like any day now they are going to send me a cancelation notice.Β