could britney pull off a successful surprise album drop?

I actually think so with how the fans have supported these remixes and extended glory drops yeah.. if she was fit her ig was curated differently and showed her a different light and she teased or had already announced another vegas residency. But id like a semi visual album a traditional roll out opposed to only dropping a visual album. Like her main single shave official traditional roll outs but have smaller vids like what private show did but already presented n packaged in the album. Typical  promotion with Talk shows appearances some awards shows performances. N the least 2/3 singles. And a streaming service deal. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That would be very cool and is appreciate her doing something different. A surprise drop would be risky these days but after some time off and reconnecting with what she really loves to do and growing her spirit, she could do anything and is support it. 

Exactly it's something different from her. They've been releasing the same 2000s style for so long. 

• Love 1

I would love for her too!  And it would be iconic... for the fans.  I love Britney but she isn’t at the point in her career where she could do that.  If she wants to comeback and that’s a big if... then I hope she starts off small, with a single.  Just a single and if it’s a hit, then release an album.  She can’t afford another flop era if she wants to be somewhat relevant. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I would love for her too!  And it would be iconic... for the fans.  I love Britney but she isn’t at the point in her career where she could do that.  If she wants to comeback and that’s a big if... then I hope she starts off small, with a single.  Just a single and if it’s a hit, then release an album.  She can’t afford another flop era if she wants to be somewhat relevant. 

I don't think mother can tip toe back into music. She needs HUGE hype and come freaking big or she needs to surprise drop the whole thing with a documentary, a feature film, crossroads 2, visual album, looking like a freaking goddess, acting like the HBIC that she really is, come visit me at my house

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I don't think mother can tip toe back into music. She needs HUGE hype and come freaking big or she needs to surprise drop the whole thing with a documentary, a feature film, crossroads 2, visual album, looking like a freaking goddess, acting like the HBIC that she really is, come visit me at my house

I feel like this would be absolutely amazing, I just don’t think that she is willing do that.  But, who knows she could have it in her.  I just don’t think she does, maybe though, I just don’t want big expectations and be disappointed yet again. 

• Like 1

Ooh that's an interesting question! Honestly, no. But B10 era could be a hit. Britney's bigger than ever right now, as much as I hate the conservatorship I'm glad it put her back on the map. Drop a single, perform at an award show, make multiple appearances, interviews and you've got yourself a hit. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1