could britney pull off a successful surprise album drop?

Meh I don't think she has a big enough fanbase anymore. It's not like the world is waiting for the next Britney album like they are with Beyonce or Taylor (sadly). The last two albums were #4 and #3 and didn't sell well and the singles mostly flopped. I hope her next album has hits and will put her back on top. Say what you will about FF, but it was a pretty successful album. Wish we could have an era with the FF numbers again.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I think BritneyΒ if she wants to. But she has to want to.
Key to it being a success is Britney looking invested in her artistry and looking as if she wants to be there.Β 
But yes, with her cult status she could absolutely do a surprise release and pull it off.Β 

imagine the visuals if went with cult status thing

5 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

People need answers about whats been going on. She needs to set the record straight (in her own terms). She probably needs toΒ do an in depth FTR type of documentary then release a smash single with a good visual albumΒ :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

True. People are not clear about her. That's kind of why a lot still think she's "crazy" because that's the last real thing they saw of her..almost everything since then seems fake or planned out. She doesn't owe it to anyone but for the sake of if she wanted to comeback big, then yeah she should show the world she's real and relatable as well as an amazing and interesting performing + recording artist.

Only if its a visual album and Britney's Album is aboutΒ 

1.Β  Her journey to freedom

2. Mental Health

3. The Album drop same day with a 2 hour documentary on Netflix/Amazon Prime with a documentary.Β 

4. She promote it heavily during that week.Β 

5. Some controversial songs...Radio Friendly..She need something like Gimmi More again

Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1