could britney pull off a successful surprise album drop?

On 12/23/2020 at 8:21 AM, bas che said:

Yes when she hires Beyoncé’,  Gaga’s or Taylor Swift’s team. 

On 12/23/2020 at 6:26 AM, alienatedNey said:

Yes, we are not in the Circus/Femme Fatale era anymore. Beyonce’s 4 was a huge decline in sales and her team saw that coming thus why she came with a surprise release that got everyone talking. 
Taylor is also decreasing in sales but she’s got good and a genius team.

Basically only Britney’s team that is d fashioned and dumb. Britney is still huge. She’s not Xtina, Jlo etc. She can still pull off huge numbers and she could reach #1 on iTunes easily if given the right treatment. Non of her peers could do so anymore. 

On 12/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, Mmdellavecchia said:

But we can't compare Cher's/Madonna's work ethic with Britney's (from 2005 on), sadly. 

Who should be the new management for her last era? I can only think of Scooter Braun. I know the whole thing with Taylor Swift comes of as very dishonest and shady but his artists are very successful. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, popprison said:

Who should be the new management for her last era? I can only think of Scooter Braun. I know the whole thing with Taylor Swift comes of as very dishonest and shady but his artists are very successful. 

Honestly, anyone young and passionate. But idk i feel like Bobby (Gaga’s manager) is kinda perfect for her. He’s a huge Britney fan (Gaga even sang BOMT for him for his birthday), and Sam is his trainer lmao. I think he’ll treat Britney well and Gaga’s career has been very stable. She got to perform at the SB to promote underperforming Joanne and another #1 for Chromatica era

• Like 1
3 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Honestly, anyone young and passionate. But idk i feel like Bobby (Gaga’s manager) is kinda perfect for her. He’s a huge Britney fan (Gaga even sang BOMT for him for his birthday), and Sam is his trainer lmao. I think he’ll treat Britney well and Gaga’s career has been very stable. She got to perform at the SB to promote underperforming Joanne and another #1 for Chromatica era

Interesting and I'm looking him up now lol