Page Six + NY Post DELETED their tweets with their articles about Courtney Love & Britney’s conservatorship

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so they should have.

Courtney most likely gained all of her information second-hand from Sam Lutfi. 

She was probably talking ****.

However...

Can you imagine how many times over the years that Britney's team has had lawyers contact media outlets to delete stories?

It's no wonder that it took 12 years for this all to come to a head.

2 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

How did Harvey Weinstein get exposed again? How was the #metoo movement able to blow up in the way it did? Why can’t we have a similar success with #freebritney ?

There was a huge article from NYT with famous people like Rose McGowan and Ashley Judd saying they were abused by him. From the on many stars and other women started sharing their stories too. Courtney Love was the first to call him out publicly in 2005, so it took 12 years for him to be finally exposed by many other people. 

The problem with Britneys case is she isnt speaking. If she spoke, I bet many stars would back her up and would start sharing their stories too.  

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

There was a huge article from NYT with famous people like Rose McGowan and Ashley Judd saying they were abused by him. From the on many stars and other women started sharing their stories too. Courtney Love was the first to call him out publicly in 2005, so it took 12 years for him to be finally exposed by many other people. 

The problem with Britneys case is she isnt speaking. If she spoke, I bet many stars would back her up and would start sharing their stories too.  

Oh man, what a sad situation 😒 I wish she could speak up.....thanks for educating me

Courtney did spoke up in 2005 about Harvey, wasn't taken seriously cos it's another pattern that's bad. 

Nobody takes ***** addicts seriously until they prove they have been sober. 

Thus was right at the time Courtney relapsed.  

But in her behind the music, she admitted she relapsed cos she put this in her brain during her saddest days, its expected of her to relapse by the media, the music industry. 

So she gave into what was expected of her..

6 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

Oh man, what a sad situation 😒 I wish she could speak up.....thanks for educating me

Its really sad, I wish she could speak, but maybe shes threatned not to or thinks itll make her case worst. If only someone close to her would speak tho, but sadly its like they only see her as a cash cow and really dont care how she feels as long shes making bank. Her situation is beyond tragic, I feel so much for her, I wish there was more we could do. Ure welcome! 

Archived