Sam Asghari posts video promoting girlfriend Britney's new song "Matches" with the Backstreet Boys

26 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Someone on this page literally referred to him as ‘ a foreign’ wtf 

Yea I don't think that was right at all. 

But from my perspective it speaks volumes that britney's not saying **** but he is while announcements keep being made about new songs, new previously unpublished content, etc. 

I am not convinced Sam is the worst of team c-ship. But I am convinced he plays some part in it. C-ship is milking money as much they all can since britney is not cooperating. 

That comment spoke on some serious stereotypes folks need to work through for real. But Sam is at the very least complicit and at worst actively making money from this as well.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
30 minutes ago, void priestess said:

But from my perspective it speaks volumes that britney's not saying **** but he is while announcements keep being made about new songs, new previously unpublished content, etc. 

I am not convinced Sam is the worst of team c-ship. But I am convinced he plays some part in it. C-ship is milking money as much they all can since britney is not cooperating. 

That comment spoke on some serious stereotypes folks need to work through for real. But Sam is at the very least complicit and at worst actively making money from this as well.

'Course he is. He is on paper her personal chef after all chef cooking GIF by Paddington Bear. Possibly just promoting the joy of making food over an open fire, thereas the need for matches as well. I cant imagine he would get paid for anything more than that :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

7 hours ago, jj_boha said:

But didn’t Sams makeup artist also say that Britney is supportive of the free Britney movement (before the legal docs came out)? His stance is confusing.

His makeup artist said a looot of things. Mostly to paint his buddy as a good Guy after the Instagram backlash, remember the "almost Britney live" episode?

Maxxi said one day that the c-ship would never ends, then said It will end but it will take a long time.

Maxi even told us Britney is lucky to have someone as "patient" as his friend and that Scam is the only person she should trust. There was no interest to show Britney supporting FreeBritney, but to create a fake narrative about the boyfriend.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, void priestess said:

Yeah I agree with this :) 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, void priestess said:

Right? I feel like everyone is out here trying to mental gymnastics their way into feeling better about supporting creative output when Britney hasn't said a word other than she ain't doing **** till daddy dearest is out of the picture. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Lmao everyone but britney is promoting this stuff as far as I know and you will not catch me listening to nor giving it views. 

Just admit when you're desperate to he fed something to do with Godney tbh. No need to BS. I get it. But I do not believe she is down with this. Her demands have not been met and she has not come through to promo herself. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Britney hasn’t supported anything post breakdown then. Let’s just burn all the albums post Blackout. The conservatorship has been forcing her to work this entire time her dad has been in the picture. The promotion has been coerced and she’s rewarded for complying. She hates what she does and wishes she could be at home with her family. She doesn’t like meeting fans and they contributed to the very thing she hates. Any promo she has ever done hasn’t been genuine. Everything about her is controlled. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: people will fit whatever they want to develop whatever agenda they’re comfortable with in 

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney hasn’t supported anything post breakdown then. Let’s just burn all the albums post Blackout. The conservatorship has been forcing her to work this entire time her dad has been in the picture. The promotion has been coerced and she’s rewarded for complying. She hates what she does and wishes she could be at home with her family. She doesn’t like meeting fans and they contributed to the very thing she hates. Any promo she has ever done hasn’t been genuine. Everything about her is controlled. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: people will fit whatever they want to develop whatever agenda they’re comfortable with in 

K

6 minutes ago, void priestess said:

You don't make sense lol :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: but go off and do you

I fit it to go off what y’all are saying. Her dad = her refusing to work so her dad has been present this whole time so she’s been working against her will this whole time. ALSO refusing to work ≠previously recorded work. I don’t get paid at work for work I did four years ago. Y’all get pressed when we say why it doesn’t make sense yet get all sour when we fight back with the same sass and tone. God forbid it be a mod though because that’s just going too far man like soooo offff :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: illegally streaming work you all supposedly claim she’s against is just as morally wrong as buying and streaming IF she really is against it. I wish boycotters just admitted that they don’t think her work is worth the coin. I could respect that honesty but this whole hiding behind her lawyers statements is just getting old. 

I fit it to go off what y’all are saying. Her dad = her refusing to work so her dad has been present this whole time so she’s been working against her will this whole time. ALSO refusing to work ≠previously recorded work. I don’t get paid at work for work I did four years ago. Y’all get pressed when we say why it doesn’t make sense yet get all sour when we fight back with the same sass and tone. God forbid it be a mod though because that’s just going too far man like soooo offff :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: illegally streaming work you all supposedly claim she’s against is just as morally wrong as buying and streaming IF she really is against it. I wish boycotters just admitted that they don’t think her work is worth the coin. I could respect that honesty but this whole hiding behind her lawyers statements is just getting old. 

Seems to me like you're just annoyed some folks have an opinion or outlook that's different than yours. You're literally going on a whole *** rant about it rather than making a cohesive point. 

If you're mad about some folks being hypocritical then cool. I get that. But my stance comes from me being recently educated about the conservatorship and what it's meant. I've only been aware since like August, and have tried to go by statements britney makes at this point. It isn't about money or whatever to me. I think it's straight up a money move on the conservatorships end. I think they're pulling every single string they can while britney refuses to work to keep some money coming and it still doesn't feel right to me. But that's me. All I did was put my opinion on it out there and folks are gonna do what they do anyway. 

God forbid it be a mod though because that’s just going too far man like soooo offff

I feel like you need a glass of wine, a bubble bath, some hot chip, and maybe some vaporwave radio right now though. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: I haven't said **** about you being a mod and having a different opinion than me at all. You got an opinion, you're good to speak it just like everyone else. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, void priestess said:

Seems to me like you're just annoyed some folks have an opinion or outlook that's different than yours. You're literally going on a whole *** rant about it rather than making a cohesive point. 

If you're mad about some folks being hypocritical then cool. I get that. But my stance comes from me being recently educated about the conservatorship and what it's meant. I've only been aware since like August, and have tried to go by statements britney makes at this point. It isn't about money or whatever to me. I think it's straight up a money move on the conservatorships end. I think they're pulling every single string they can while britney refuses to work to keep some money coming and it still doesn't feel right to me. But that's me. All I did was put my opinion on it out there and folks are gonna do what they do anyway. 

I feel like you need a glass of wine, a bubble bath, some hot chip, and maybe some vaporwave radio right now though. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: I haven't said **** about you being a mod and having a different opinion than me at all. You got an opinion, you're good to speak it just like everyone else. 

But your peers do and I see you quoting me and others to stick it to us and react to those with the same ideals as yours. And being aware since August? That’s the thing. The newest people are the loudest. I mean how much do you even know about her? And rant? Have you read these threads? Each side says the same **** about the other side, but how hypocritical to only call me out for going on a “rant” :roxxy: Also, I’m  pretty chill, but thanks for checking. Clearly I’m striking a nerve. If I’m not then have a good night and mind yours :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

But your peers do and I see you quoting me and others to stick it to us and react to those with the same ideals as yours. And being aware since August? That’s the thing. The newest people are the loudest. I mean how much do you even know about her? And rant? Have you read these threads? Each side says the same **** about the other side, but how hypocritical to only call me out for going on a “rant” :roxxy: Also, I’m  pretty chill, but thanks for checking. Clearly I’m striking a nerve. If I’m not then have a good night and mind yours 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

Whew ok

But your peers do and I see you quoting me and others to stick it to us and react to those with the same ideals as yours.

I haven't quoted a damn thing from you until JUST NOW. Literally this thread where you've quoted me first thus beginning the conversation. 

And being aware since August? That’s the thing. The newest people are the loudest. 

So? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I mean how much do you even know about her?

Is it a contest? I mean I know a good bit but I'm not competing. I've got an opinion I'm aloud to express as well as you though like I wasn't aware there's a hierarchy to have an opinion. 

Also, I’m  pretty chill, but thanks for checking. Clearly I’m striking a nerve. If I’m not then have a good night and mind yours 

You... you realize you came to respond to something I said first right? And now you're mad that I'm like responding? 

None of your responses here have exactly been chill tbh. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I feel like you guys only hate Sam because he’s brown.

Ppl hate Sam because he lied on multiple occasions. Plus he did multiple shady things. Back in 2019 and 2020.

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, i've been thinking similarly...

Honestly, exhale moderator should not be accusing half of the board to be racists. And then claim they do not instigate fights and hate on said board.

• Love 2
  • Like 7