Sam Asghari posts video promoting girlfriend Britney's new song "Matches" with the Backstreet Boys

20 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes. Which is why there has to be something more because she literally proved she could make it through a whole tour 

Again, a conservatorship shouldn't happen when the conservatee is the breadwinner and the conservators (and those dirty *** "lawyers") are gaining financial benefits. 

3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Again, a conservatorship shouldn't happen when the conservatee is the breadwinner and the conservators (and those dirty *** "lawyers") are gaining financial benefits. 

I have mixed feelings on this. 

The key for anything would be a person to have someone that is in the same league but what are the chances of that... 

Britney doesn’t want her dad as her cship guardian which is something everyone should respect. That is what is shady. Wouldn’t he want that to keep a good relationship. I feel like Britney is acknowledging  she needs help but she thinks her dad isn’t it. He is holding her back from becoming more independent. 

23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I understand Circus. They wanted to show she was able to continue and for her children. After they should have let her break for awhile and collect herself. 

Nothing makes sense. If she was that unfit to run her own life, how was she fit to work, tour, promote and earn millions? Millions she cant even control! She lives with an allowance ffs. And how come Jamie that is a ******* mess, an abusive drunk ****face that was never able to provide for his family (he failed every business he tried) and never got along with Britney, could be in charge of Britneys life? She was even denied her RIGHT to hire her own lawyer. That cship was a scam from the beginning. They wanted to control Britney, her career and her money, thats it. They never had good intentions. If they did, they would have talked to her about during therapy and not going behind her back to take away her rights and violating every right she should have had. Not to mention how they put her on the spotlight right after being placed on a 5150 hold and working just a couple of months after that. They were only thinking about her career, smt they also started really ruining as from 2010. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Nothing makes sense. If she was that unfit to run her own life, how was she fit to work, tour, promote and earn millions? Millions she cant even control! She lives with an allowance ffs. And how come Jamie that is a ******* mess, an abusive drunk ****face that wasnt never able to provide for his family (he failed every business he tried) and never got along with Britney, could be in charge of Britneys life? She was even denied her RIGHT to hire her own lawyer. That cship was a scam from the beginning. They wanted to control Britney, her career and her money, thats it. They never had good intentions. If they did, they would have talked to her about during therapy and not going behind her back to take away her rights and violating every right she should have had. 

No one is disagreeing. I just think there is more and that is why Britney doesn’t say much. 

Also a lot of ppl with mental health issues can work in different situations. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No one is disagreeing. I just think there is more and that is why Britney doesn’t say much. 

Britney can't say anything about cship. Every mention of it was deleted in media. She mentioned it briefly in 2016 and they cut it out.

She does not need conservatorship.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney has said in the past that she was manipulated, threatned and silenced. Why would now be any different? Now that all eyes are on her team and Britney is fighting to remove her dad out of her life and the whole world know? Sadly she cant speak. Maybe she thinks it can make her situation even worse or maybe she is that controlled that she cant get a phone and expose all of these ****faces. Remember how quick Sam snapped the phone out of her hand once she said "we are live now"? 

But r these people with mental health issues under a cship for old people with dementia that cant provide for themselves? Thats the difference. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Britney has said in the past that she was manipulated, threatned and silenced. Why would now be any different? Now that all eyes are on her team and Britney is fighting to remove her dad out of her life and the whole world know? Sadly she cant speak. Maybe she thinks it can make her situation even worse or maybe she is that controlled that she cant get a phone and expose all of these ****faces. Remember how quick Sam snapped the phone out of her hand once she said "we are live now"? 

But r these people with mental health issues under a cship for old people with dementia that cant provide for themselves? Thats the difference. 

Few ppl care about poor ppl. 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Few ppl care about poor ppl. 

Exactly, like many lawyers and such have asked: would she be under this cship If she didnt have a lot of money? Money her family feel entitiled to! I mean, look how many stars had troubles in the past but none that still works is under a cship. Her family are leeches who feel entitled to her money, who think the Britney brand is the Spears family business and that they had smt to do with Britneys career success.