Sam Asghari posts video promoting girlfriend Britney's new song "Matches" with the Backstreet Boys

Just now, 10pm24 said:

See? To me this alone proves that she’s supporting the release and you boycotters are just hurting her legacy and artistry with this boycott thing but you do you I guess I’ll go buy 10 copies. Stay pressed but dont disrespect us. Nothing but love :explainlol_stare_spin:

Hide contents

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Literally howling :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 7
6 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

How is an uber short video with a lens on social media "cringe"? He's listening to his girlfriend's (of almost four years by the way) new song that was released and he found a cute little lense that makes sense for the song. I'm sure he's proud of her and he's just having fun. This thread is cringe. The jealousy of Sam is real.

I thought you had me on ignore ? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I find it cringey. And I find ur obsession with me cringey.

Downvote

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

How is an uber short video with a lens on social media "cringe"? He's listening to his girlfriend's (of almost four years by the way) new song that was released and he found a cute little lens that makes sense for the song. I'm sure he's proud of her and he's just having fun. This thread is cringe. The jealousy of Sam is real.

Spilling the tea :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

He can't help but troll and muddy the waters :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I think some people are insecure because Sam is good looking and that causes them to bash him.

Supporting your gf is not 'cringe' - these people in this thread literally bash him for breathing. Give it a break :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

Spilling the tea :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

He can't help but troll and muddy the waters :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I think some people are insecure because Sam is good looking and that causes them to bash him.

Supporting your gf is not 'cringe' - these people in this thread literally bash him for breathing. Give it a break :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

This post of yours is shocking.....said no one ever

giphy.gif

• Love 5