Sam Asghari posts video promoting girlfriend Britney's new song "Matches" with the Backstreet Boys

On 12/12/2020 at 5:17 AM, LLuvia said:

What is wrong is what Sam is doing .. use other arguments ... it is not a problem of its physique, it is not a problem of its origin, the problem is lies, serious lies.
He lied and was an accomplice of her team when she was locked up against her will in a mental facility.Only a cold, unscrupulous person does that. What partner allows his girlfriend to have no civil rights, what partner allows her to be abused? absolutely no one who really loves  well!. and stop saying that she is not stupid, she is without rights, in conservatorship and everything that entails ... stop saying that it is the longest relationship she has had and if there was something strange it would have happened as with the other boyfriends Well, her team and father broke her relationship with David Lucado, but since he's ugly, you don't care!.

And now promoting a track that she does not want to promote and her team and record company if they want to ... why has he not promoted the track with her on his Instagram story?. Simple, she doesn't want to do it.

Where is the proof that Sam is an accomplice of her team!? You cannot claim something is a fact if you don’t have proof, no matter how much you think it’s true. Everything you just said was a response to an assumption, not a fact. And stop justifying why you think you and her fan base have a say in her relationship, because you don’t. Britney would not thank you for this! 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Where is the proof that Sam is an accomplice of her team!? You cannot claim something is a fact if you don’t have proof, no matter how much you think it’s true. Everything you just said was a response to an assumption, not a fact. And stop justifying why you think you and her fan base have a say in her relationship, because you don’t. Britney would not thank you for this! 

Facts? Do you want facts? The post on Instagram, where he comments, where he reposts, where he says something similar to that this is an act of strength and inspiration ... this is called being an accomplice to a lie, this is called participated in a lie, he was part of a serious crime against the law when she was against her will in a mental facility ... This is very serious!.

Assumption nothing!.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

There is no 'proof', they are just trolls who bash him for just breathing.

They just try to force their opinions down peoples throats and attack those who do not agree and attempt to claim their opinions are facts.

You continue spilling tea :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Facts? Do you want facts? The post on Instagram, where he comments, where he reposts, where he says something similar to that this is an act of strength and inspiration ... this is called being an accomplice to a lie, this is called participated in a lie, he was part of a serious crime against the law when she was against her will in a mental facility ... This is very serious!.

Assumption nothing!.

You don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. I am against the conservatorship. But I am not against the possibility there is more going on with Britney than we know. And if nothing else, it’s probably a weird, scary *** situation for him to be on when his girlfriend gets sent away, he probably had no clue how to be supportive. 

See, all that is my opinion. It isn’t fact. Just as your opinion isn’t. We don’t know what’s going on. But we do know there’s a lot of corruption - just not where or how exactly. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. I am against the conservatorship. But I am not against the possibility there is more going on with Britney than we know. And if nothing else, it’s probably a weird, scary *** situation for him to be on when his girlfriend gets sent away, he probably had no clue how to be supportive. 

See, all that is my opinion. It isn’t fact. Just as your opinion isn’t. We don’t know what’s going on. But we do know there’s a lot of corruption - just not where or how exactly. 

I totally agree with you and everything points to that. 

Honestly if Britney was 100% okay she would have addressed the cship right after she showed she was reliable after Circus. We all can see the changes. Which is why they can get by saying the cship is necessary. Which is messed up

Where there is corruption is in the fact Britney is doing well enough now to realize she will always need help but she just doesn’t want Jamie. That is growth and shows someone who thinking logically and she should get what she wants because it makes sense. 

I think it’s hypocritical (to the ppl that think Sam is hired) to say Britney isn’t smart enough to see Sam is just her team and doesn’t care about her. Also say she is 100% okay on her own and is self aware and able to take care of her life. It doesn’t make sense. 

Those two don’t make sense together. 

I think Britney loves Sam and that is why they are still together. That being said I think Sam thinks he is gold. I personally don’t like him. It isn’t my life. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

To defend Sam, do you have to say that you are in favor of being locked up against her will in a mental facility? Are you in favor of a person consciously lying as did Sam publicly on a social media saying repeatedly that it was an act of strength and inspiration?.

And if it's a fact that he lied, like he lied when she was locked up on Valentine's Day. 

If she has a mental problem ... perfect, good doctors, good therapies but no, what they are doing ... not that they lock her up against her will in a mental facility and Sam as boyfriend should first have denounced this situation before justice and publicly and what he did was be an accomplice of this and lie to favor her father and team.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly if Britney was 100% okay she would have addressed the cship right after she showed she was reliable after Circus. We all can see the changes. Which is why they can get by saying the cship is necessary. Which is messed up

At Circus the conservatorship became permanent.

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes. Which is why there has to be something more because she literally proved she could make it through a whole tour 

Britney is under a cship for people who cant provide for themselves, yet just a couple of months after being placed on a 5150 hold, she was back to work, providing not only for herself, but for many others, including her own dad. This should tell u how bs this cship is. Her dad only talks about money, her career and wants her to resume it. If she was/is that sick, she shouldnt have been put on the spotlight right after a breakdown. But she continued for the next 10 years and isnt only rn bc shes refusing to work.

They cant have both ways. Or Britney has a serious condition (that I doubt), but shouldnt have worked all these years. She has talked about being threatned and that they used her kids for that btw. Or Britney has smt that she could run her life like Mariah, Demi and others are able to. Either way, they wronged her somehow. 

I dont understand how anyone think theres nothing wrong with her cship, many of her rights were violated from the start. I wont even start  with the fact he claimed she had dementia since she was 19 years old and then that was never found on docs again. Her dad is a mess, how is better than her to run her life and career? Theres corruption anywhere and many lawyers have said her situation is unusual and the cship shes under is for people in a coma, with dementia, old people who cant take care of themselves anymore, yet theres Britney who can travel, promote, work and earn millions she cant even control. I mean, cmon. That doesnt make any sense, no matter if Britney has smt really serious or not. What does it tell u that after 13 years, Britney isnt better? Just watch FTR and compare. 

20 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Jason was going to be co-conservator. David was signed on by the team, as well as Charlie. ALL of her relationships post-conservatorship have been set up and contracted by daddy Spears. WHY would Sam be any different?

The only people she can ever meet are people that she is introduced to through her team. I literally don't think there has been any other way for her to meet guys since 2008.

Doesn't mean she doesn't love Sam or he can't love her though. I'm sure her conservator had to approve on them seeing each other, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he is not sincere towards her and that there is nog real love there. 

I think Britney would not date with a guy that actively supported the conservatorship if she wants out of it. Maybe she told him to play along with her conservator so they can keep seeing each other. Like, what do you do in that type a situation ? If he would actively oppose the conservatorship he would probably not be able to see her anymore and even might be sued.

I mean we don't know what's going on, but for me the fact that Britney clearly likes him and is happy and proud enough being together with him makes me always give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The only people she can ever meet are people that she is introduced to through her team. I literally don't think there has been any other way for her to meet guys since 2008.

Doesn't mean she doesn't love Sam or he can't love her though. I'm sure her conservator had to approve on them seeing each other, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he is not sincere towards her and that there is nog real love there. 

I think Britney would not date with a guy that actively supported the conservatorship if she wants out of it. Maybe she told him to play along with her conservator so they can keep seeing each other. Like, what do you do in that type a situation ? If he would actively oppose the conservatorship he would probably not be able to see her anymore and even might be sued.

I mean we don't know what's going on, but for me the fact that Britney clearly likes him and is happy and proud enough being together with him makes me always give him the benefit of the doubt.

Usually I am quite objective and try to not comment on people’s character, but it’s truly amazing how the majority here are the delusional ones and the minority is more rational. I’ve never seen anything like it.

And the impression that having an objective voice somehow makes you a supporter of the conservatorship is just silly. 

16 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Usually I am quite objective and try to not comment on people’s character, but it’s truly amazing how the majority here are the delusional ones and the minority is more rational. I’ve never seen anything like it.

And the impression that having an objective voice somehow makes you a supporter of the conservatorship is just silly. 

Objective ? Your posts in this thread beg to disagree  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

7S8CKQx.gif

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

Britney is under a cship for people who cant provide for themselves, yet just a couple of months after being placed on a 5150 hold, she was back to work, providing not only for herself, but for many others, including her own dad. This should tell u how bs this cship is. Her dad only talks about money, her career and wants her to resume it. If she was/is that sick, she shouldnt have been put on the spotlight right after a breakdown. But she continued for the next 10 years and isnt only rn bc shes refusing to work.

They cant have both ways. Or Britney has a serious condition (that I doubt), but shouldnt have worked all these years. She has talked about being threatned and that they used her kids for that btw. Or Britney has smt that she could run her life like Mariah, Demi and others are able to. Either way, they wronged her somehow. 

I dont understand how anyone think theres nothing wrong with her cship, many of her rights were violated from the start. I wont even start  with the fact he claimed she had dementia since she was 19 years old and then that was never found on docs again. Her dad is a mess, how is better than her to run her life and career? Theres corruption anywhere and many lawyers have said her situation is unusual and the cship shes under is for people in a coma, with dementia, old people who cant take care of themselves anymore, yet theres Britney who can travel, promote, work and earn millions she cant even control. I mean, cmon. That doesnt make any sense, no matter if Britney has smt really serious or not. What does it tell u that after 13 years, Britney isnt better? Just watch FTR and compare. 

I understand Circus. They wanted to show she was able to continue and for her children. After they should have let her break for awhile and collect herself.