Sam Asghari posts video promoting girlfriend Britney's new song "Matches" with the Backstreet Boys

1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

The fact that the title of this thread has been changed to remove the word "cringe".  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Welcome to Exhale. The new dictatorship. 

And for the record, my opinion on Sam is indifferent. I don't give him too much thought but it will be interesting to see if he's her happily ever after if she ever does gain some of the freedom she desires. 

Exactly you can't have an opinion on here. Unless it's the one 2-3 moderators have.

Even if majority ppl agree with certain opinion.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Daily reminder he applauded her stay in that "wellness center" knowing damn well James forced her to stay there for months.

Where is @nerdygeekgrl ?

Yeah, he and JL acted their *** off.

But some fans are convinced that hr only did that because If he didn't they would separate the couple... Awww, a Disney fairytale for sure :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Oh I miss nerdy, Hope she's ok :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

But some fans are convinced that hr only did that because If he didn't they would separate the couple... Awww, a Disney fairytale for sure :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Lmao seriously  ?

What's their excuse for him faking that Valentine's date ? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

The fact that the title of this thread has been changed to remove the word "cringe".  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Welcome to Exhale. The new dictatorship. 

And for the record, my opinion on Sam is indifferent. I don't give him too much thought but it will be interesting to see if he's her happily ever after if she ever does gain some of the freedom she desires. 

Inciting hate - Especially from EasyThere who constantly posts threads gas-lighting. Let's not forget his comments wishing death on people.

9 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

She's been here the whole time on her second account @Swizzers :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Lmao seriously  ?

What's their excuse for him faking that Valentine's date ? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Ugh I read some fans spreading this lie, not so much here on exhale... Some basically say everything weird Scam did = he had to follow Jamie's rules or he'd be out of Britney life.

Never saw any excuse for the Valentine dinner, but I can give one... Scam went to the facility only for his princess during the Valentine's day...  Fairytale enough Lol.

I don't even think they believe in this bull****. More like the lies we sometimes want to believe to feel better... Like, there is some adults lying to themselves about 🎅, they still wait the old man show up with presents. dumb the simpsons GIF

• Haha 6
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Inciting hate - Especially from EasyThere who constantly posts threads gas-lighting. Let's not forget his comments wishing death on people.

She's been here the whole time on her second account @Swizzers :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I have never been ashamed nor hid that (I never wished death upon exhale members as you claim). Also I posted a thread of Youtubers opinion related to those "death wishes"

And honey I ain't the only one who thinks you and some other ppl constantly instigating fights with members on here.

At least half of this board thinks that. So I would ask myself what's the problem.

And this post aka you bringing something totally irrelevant to the topic just to get me dragged proves my point.

But go off.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Ugh I read some fans spreading this lie, not so much here on exhale... Some basically say everything weird Scam did = he had to follow Jamie's rules or he'd be out of Britney life.

Never saw any excuse for the Valentine dinner, but I can give one... Scam went to the facility only for his princess during the Valentine's day...  Fairytale enough Lol.

I don't even think they believe in this bull****. More like the lies we sometimes want to believe to feel better... Like, there is some adults lying to themselves about 🎅, they still wait the old man show up with presents. dumb the simpsons GIF

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Have you ever seen me wish death upon Exhaler ? Apparently I had tendency of doing so in the past.

Ot. Sam kinda killed it

Just now, Easy There said:

I have never been ashamed nor hid that (I never wished death upon exhale members as you claim).  And honey I ain't the only one who thinks you and some other ppl constantly instigating fights with members on here.

At least half of this board thinks that. So I would ask myself what's the problem.

And this post aka you bringing something totally irrelevant to the topic just to get me dragged proves my point.

But go off.

I didn't say you wished death on exhale members, but you have wished death on other people- also how can you NOT be ashamed of wishing death on people :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: That's NEVER okay.

Not you saying i'm instigating fights, when you make this thread purposely to get more Sam hate. You CLEARLY made this thread for Sam to get bashed for supporting his gf and just existing. It's sad how people bash someone for literally ANYTHING.

You guys appear to hate Sam more than Jamie and Lou :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I didn't say you wished death on exhale members, but you have wished death on other people- also how can you NOT be ashamed of wishing death on people :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: That's NEVER okay.

Not you saying i'm instigating fights, when you make this thread purposely to get more Sam hate. You CLEARLY made this thread for Sam to get bashed for supporting his gf and just existing. It's sad how people bash someone for literally ANYTHING.

You guys appear to hate Sam more than Jamie and Lou :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I only said that I find this video cringey. How is that bashing :orangu_orangutan_ape:

And nope. When it comes to certain ppl. Serial killers,Hit**r,Kim Jong etc. I will never be ashamed of wishing worst to/for them.

I guess you are the bigger person and that's fine.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Never forgot he talking to Britney through social media and even having Valentine date with her... While Brit was (allegedly) at the facility.

This guy works hard, we have to admit!!! Rich Don Cheadle GIF by Showtime

But didn’t Sams makeup artist also say that Britney is supportive of the free Britney movement (before the legal docs came out)? His stance is confusing.

28 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I have never been ashamed nor hid that (I never wished death upon exhale members as you claim). Also I posted a thread of Youtubers opinion related to those "death wishes"

And honey I ain't the only one who thinks you and some other ppl constantly instigating fights with members on here.

But go off.

I don't have much to add to this and I will be seeing my way out of this conversation but I don't believe @Slayer is instigating fights. I am on good terms with both of you so will be seeing myself out of this thread lol. But just dropping my two cents here. @Slayer is one of the good ones. And does a great job as a moderator, imo. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't have much to add to this and I will be seeing my way out of this conversation but I don't believe @Slayer is instigating fights. I am on good terms with both of you so will be seeing myself out of this thread lol. But just dropping my two cents here. @Slayer is one of the good ones. And does a great job as a moderator, imo. 

I love @SlayedbyBrit overall. But I don't like how she is treating ppl that do not support Glory 2020. Her attitude in general when it comes to that and anyone that says anything remotely negative regarding Sam.

That's my only "issue" with her. Other than that she is really nice. And I actually like her lol

• Love 1
  • Like 3