Sam Asghari posts video promoting girlfriend Britney's new song "Matches" with the Backstreet Boys

3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Team COiN finally making him WERQ for that 6 figure salary. 

But he can only delay the inevitable for so long. I see OnlyFans in his future. :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Hide contents

Jk..jk..:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

But sadly everyone promoting Snatches except for our unbothered queen. Why she couldn't make a video like this? We all know the answer. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Right? I feel like everyone is out here trying to mental gymnastics their way into feeling better about supporting creative output when Britney hasn't said a word other than she ain't doing **** till daddy dearest is out of the picture. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Lmao everyone but britney is promoting this stuff as far as I know and you will not catch me listening to nor giving it views. 

Just admit when you're desperate to he fed something to do with Godney tbh. No need to BS. I get it. But I do not believe she is down with this. Her demands have not been met and she has not come through to promo herself. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Omg what episode is this from again? I need to rewatch :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Season 13 episode 16 

Homer and Smithers find Burns apparently dead in the tub. Using the alleged corpse as a puppet, Homer and Smithers manage to persuade the investors to shell out that sum of money and get Mr. Burns to recover from his unconscious state.

so accurate to this situation :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Season 13 episode 16 

Homer and Smithers find Burns apparently dead in the tub. Using the alleged corpse as a puppet, Homer and Smithers manage to persuade the investors to shell out that sum of money and get Mr. Burns to recover from his unconscious state.

so accurate to this situation :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you hun:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: simpsons predicting yet again :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 3