Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

• Leader
Just now, Britneylandia said:

It sounds good, l actually really like it BUT I’m still mad that she said she didn’t want to work and make money until her father is far from the conservatorship. The fact that she hasn’t said a word about this makes it obvious. 

Yea this. I was really hoping we'd hear something from her about this. If she doesn't comment on SITS or the re-release then I'm tossing the track in the bin :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean yeah. But also nah.

She always used loud back vocalist for effect purposes. But sometimes they use them for lack of her vocals. It's a problem when you can hear back vocals only and no Britney whatsoever.

irpLvJS.gif

besides the "In gravity's arms we'll drown the world is ours" or whatever the song says in the chorus, and the adlibs at the end, I hear Britney all the time. A very heavily edited at some points, but still Britney. I really don't mind Robotney. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

just listened. i'm sorry Britney but i can't help myself. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

it's a little too autotuned imo but i'm reallt loving the darky vibe. this, Mood Ring, Just Luv Me, MOTM could have actually been separated to form a different album. like the sad, vulnerable, and dark counterpart to Glory :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

The bridge is really beautiful, and the run she does at 2:53 is AMAZING and classic Britney.

see thats the thing, that particular backing vocal is 100% Britney. she's singing more than people are giving her credit for on this. people are just still scarred from the past so everything goes into question.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

besides the "In gravity's arms we'll drown the world is ours" or whatever the song says in the chorus, and the adlibs at the end, I hear Britney all the time. A very heavily edited at some points, but still Britney. I really don't mind Robotney. 

Agree to disagree. Then again I am half deaf these days.

irpLvJS.gif

• Haha 1
Just now, Dirk said:

im so impressed with everyone loving it?

Just luv me, man on the moon, and then we kiss, invitation

even the demo strangest love sounds million times better than this!

I mean in all honesty it's an ight song not draggable but not praisable as ppl claim to be.

But then again this base has been on a dry run for more than 4 years. So ppl would even praised BJ demo fully or half sang by Britney.

irpLvJS.gif

• Like 2