Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

Yo whyyy does the HQ still sound so LQ. 
(Downloaded from iTunes and it sounds no different from what I was jamming to on Twitter last night.)

The background singer overpowers in a few points:

”down in gravity’s arms we’ll drown”

& the harmonizing adlibs of the chorus. 

Still really like the song & lyrics; it’s so catchy and the production is great and moody (if it wasn’t so muffled). I’m happy. 

• Love 2

The song and melody is so lovely but this is not Britney, not the Britney I grew up with with unique voice which can be recognized anywhere.

This has so many voice layers and processing they really just took 4 years old demo she probably never finished and just mix it with background vocalist.

:(

• Love 1

....... From the leaked clip of SITS chorus, I thought it was gonna be amazing. I´m sad to say that that was the only good part in my opinion. The vocals are so outrageously processed and it feels like the chorus and the verses don´t match together at all, like they´re totally different songs. I´m glad this song wasn´t on the original album. Even Matches is better!

• Love 1