Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can't at people complaining about the manipulation of vocals as if all of her 9 albums were recorded acoustic or something, or as if she's never had backup vocalists before, like aren't y'all in love with Blackout? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Why can't you simply enjoy what you're hearing instead of trying to dissect whether it sounds like classic Britney or not? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can't at people complaining about the manipulation of vocals as if all of her 9 albums were recorded acoustic or something, or as if she's never had backup vocalists before, like aren't y'all in love with Blackout? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Why can't you simply enjoy what you're hearing instead of trying to dissect whether it sounds like classic Britney or not? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Agreed lol 

This whole fanbase needs therapy. The first trauma to work on is about Myah.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

Probably a remastered demo....

yup, exactly what is it and why it sounds like this.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

100 percent.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean yeah. But also nah.

She always used loud back vocalist for effect purposes. But sometimes they use them for lack of her vocals. It's a problem when you can hear back vocals only and no Britney whatsoever.

irpLvJS.gif

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Why should we enjoy something we don´t enjoy? I love Britney but this song is wack

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Exactly. This forum is so immature and sad lol. It's obvious that it's at least partially Britney, nothing new for years. But most of the people that won't stfu about her conservatorship are the ones listening and complaining and still supporting the song so... People on here will always find ways to be negative whiners.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Is this even Britney?

the voice is so processed and have so much background vocals it doesn't even sounds like her :/

the song itself is very nice, it would be so nice with her actual voice

I love how someone give thumbs down on this like it was not the truth.

• Love 2