Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I mean yeah. But also nah.

She always used loud back vocalist for effect purposes. But sometimes they use them for lack of her vocals. It's a problem when you can hear back vocals only and no Britney whatsoever.

irpLvJS.gif

I hear Britney in this whole song. There is a background singer doing some of the saying swimming in the stars tonight at the end.  It’s 2:37 and 2:57. Those are the only two times where I think it’s a background singer and probably in the chorus with Britney but I don’t hear her in it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This song is not it. Britney you are a megastar. This is crap and you should not agree to this. Seriously don't release something just to release it horrible business strategy. I cant stand when they autotune her like that. Hello we can all here the robotic voice. Who listens to this and says yeah that sounds good. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I'm crying as I'm listening to swimming in the stars Doctor Who Reaction GIF 

I really can't believe we were  deprived of this song. At the chorus my soul is leaving my body every time. I AM NOT OKAY

So let's go
Swimming in the stars tonight
Oh, and we'll glow
And shimmer in the diamond lights
We'll dive in
Head first, all the way down
In gravity's arms we'll drown
The world is ours
When we're swimming in the stars
When we're swimming in the stars
Britney Spears Crying GIF

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

This song is not it. Britney you are a megastar. This is crap and you should not agree to this. Seriously don't release something just to release it horrible business strategy. I cant stand when they autotune her like that. Hello we can all here the robotic voice. Who listens to this and says yeah that sounds good. 

Yeah talk to Britney like she’s the one deciding to release things :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:Pleasantly surprised!

I wish the vocals were more reflective of how her actual voice sounds, but when do we ever get that? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This song fits perfectly with my mood right now & is spiritually filling me up when I need it so badly. You can feel the spirit of Godney! & with that being said, I can’t not get behind this song. If I find out she doesn’t support it, I’ll act accordingly, but until then :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Mine & Britney’s sun sign is Sagittarius, I’ve just recently celebrated a birthday & I’m going to bask in this Sagittarius energy while it’s still the season :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
Just now, Britneylandia said:

It sounds good, l actually really like it BUT I’m still mad that she said she didn’t want to work and make money until her father is far from the conservatorship. The fact that she hasn’t said a word about this makes it obvious. 

I get what you're saying but she's not working. It's our decision if we support the releases.