Britney shares photos from her trip to Maui: "I'm doing that whole work on yourself thing"

Slayer

5 hours ago, Swizzers said:

You aren't gonna be able to control their thoughts or feelings, so leave it. I get it bothers you, but they DO have the right to express what they feel. Just scroll on by. There's nothing else you can do to change someone's views or opinions on certdin things. 

Good! Classy.

This is serious. Many here need to read this and take it as a mental health advice. (For good health). We cant control anyone's thoughts and actions.

Im so so so happy for her. I know that the conditions arent the best we want, you know, conservatorship exists and is valid in Hawaii, BUT

She deserves to travel, see nature, enjoy the food, the sea.. And also her man, bc regardless of our desires and opinions, she still looks happy with him.

It is as if I can feel a frequency of happiness that she is now. I hope.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

It’s so the fans don’t stalk her.

That's a possibility yeah. It's weird how we didn't have new candids since we know she's not hiding (a fan saw her a couple days ago). Papz are all over Maui, every week there is celebs candids from there.

Britney never seemed bother by fans there. We have some pictures of her with fans in Hawaii from 2015, 2016... She looked fine. Actually she had better fan encouters in Hawaii than in Vegas meets.

6 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

For what it’s worth, I think Britney looks amazing with a gap (very Madge!), and without.

I still see the same gap in these pictures- they’re too blurry to tell. I think her smile has been whitened on Facetune, which helps the appearance of them (no shade!!) :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Ew no 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ok. Smth happened in Maui :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

"Early birthday celebration" my ***, her team was there. Putting some dates together, she flew to Maui before the court hearing. Cassie was in Maui around the same time, Blake (the dancer) was in Maui with his family as well (hence why the video of him saying "Britney IS free" like he just met her after 15 years) and it happens that he is  a VERY GOOD choreographer. All of them in the same hotel.  Then this shift on her social media, a great post resembling circa 2015/2016 and the comment section is more clean than usual without the bots and haters.

Sounds to me it just wasnt an early birthday celebration, she gathered a small team there. My take is that just like the "Im the happiest I've ever been" video just before Lou and TriStar ran off, she knew what would happen in the Bessemer court hearing and went to Maui before the hearing with her team. Like "hey I won already, call everyone and lets celebrate all together in a fancy vacation in Maui. Also lets talk about business."

Call me crazy, but Britney is smart as hell. She's been working on something for her. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Ok. Smth happened in Maui :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

"Early birthday celebration" my ***, her team was there. Putting some dates together, she flew to Maui before the court hearing. Cassie was in Maui around the same time, Blake (the dancer) was in Maui with his family as well (hence why the video of him saying "Britney IS free" like he just met her after 15 years) and it happens that he is  a VERY GOOD choreographer. All of them in the same hotel.  Then this shift on her social media, a great post resembling circa 2015/2016 and the comment section is more clean than usual without the bots and haters.

Sounds to me it just wasnt an early birthday celebration, she gathered a small team there. My take is that just like the "Im the happiest I've ever been" video just before Lou and TriStar ran off, she knew what would happen in the Bessemer court hearing and went to Maui before the hearing with her team. Like "hey I won already, call everyone and lets celebrate all together in a fancy vacation in Maui. Also lets talk about business."

Call me crazy, but Britney is smart as hell. She's been working on something for her. 

You're not wrong

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-heads-to-hawaii-boyfriend-sam-asghari-early-birthday-getaway

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nanabs said:

"Spears was in Hawaii as her attorney Samuel Ingham appeared in court on her behalf last week for a conservatorship hearing."

Thx, now I know I aint crazy :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

She's working on smth and now is more than confirmed Blake is the new choreographer  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, nanabs said:

Good! Classy.

This is serious. Many here need to read this and take it as a mental health advice. (For good health). We cant control anyone's thoughts and actions.

I tried to be as polite as possible so I hope this wasn't perceived as a negative thing where @Slayer thought I was dissing them.

I see the negativity too but I just say "Ah, whatever." cuz what am I gonna do? Wring their neck and say, "It says be respectful!!! Stop posting negativity!!", I can't. That's impossible. But it also shows the opinions people have about certain topics and people, etc. Let them. Sometimes a difference in opinion raises questions and makes you think even more. 

If you've never seen 12 Angry Men, it's just like this. 11 men sealed the fate of a young kid (Guilty) and 1 guy said Not Guilty and insisted the kid was innocent. The men went back and forth but once the Not Guilty guy explained his reasoning, it made sense to the other 11 men. 

It's the same w this. Just hear out the reasons why someone opposes something. Maybe the reasons they have are indeed good reasons. But you can't control their thoughts and opinions and certainly can't control their actions behind a keyboard. They're gonna do it whether you like it or not. Just be respectful and ask "Well why do you think this?".... I assure you, questions asked will only broaden your knowledge 

• Love 1