Britney shares photos from her trip to Maui: "I'm doing that whole work on yourself thing"

Slayer

1 hour ago, CarelessDiva said:

Flying private is costly. Gurl your dad may take everything you need to invest in a penny jar. In all realness shes doing what I've always thought she should and that makes me happy. I wanted to comment on the lips but I wont because as long as shes happy with her look I'll support her. 

Not happy about her flying private but I get it. 

She might own a private jet. There is a rumor since 2006 that she owns a private jet

2 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Vacationing in a pandemic? And posting pics? Didn’t she/her team see how much backlash the Kardashians just got? It’s like they wanted her to get dragged.

What's wrong with vacationing at the moment. They're pushing for wearing masks and standing 6 feet apart. They're probably doing that. And you know Britney is gonna keep to herself with Sam at the room and beach...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

The gap is gone, the forced smile is the same :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Genuine queen.

I think it's not forced in a negative way like smile now or we kill you. To me is more like a goofy smile which makes me feel happy too.

Btw this thread made me feel good. It's so nice to see her having fun amid these stressful times (pandemic and hearings)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Vacationing in a pandemic? And posting pics? Didn’t she/her team see how much backlash the Kardashians just got? It’s like they wanted her to get dragged.

Girl be quiet, she is flying private hunty.. who she gon spread corona to ? she isn’t flying with the corona invested citizens . Move along 

• Love 2

Just quickly scrolling through this thread all I have to add is that people who are commenting here celebrating that her gap has magically vanished are disgustingly vain. I'm sure a lot of you have your shortcomings as well and I'd love the opportunity to see what you look like up close so that I can make similar judgments and circle all your imperfections with a sharpie. 

Britney is amazing with or without a gap. And as fans most of you should know she's shared her insecurities about her appearance on Instagram. I just think it would be really sad if Britney one day stumbled upon this thread on Exhale only to find her "fans" and their "cute" little jabs. 

shocked whitney houston GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 8