Britney shares photos from her trip to Maui: "I'm doing that whole work on yourself thing"

Slayer

13 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Vacationing in a pandemic? And posting pics?ย Didnโ€™t she/her team see how much backlash the Kardashians just got? Itโ€™s like they wanted her to get dragged.

And theres also the enviroment side bc shes flying on a private jet. I just hope people dont start draggingย Britney bc of that. Its the last thing she needs, more people and media bashing her for other thingsย 

She looks so good and more relaxed! I like her shirt!ย 

Is Sam the only person shes allowed to travel now? I was thinking If she cant travel with her boys anymore since they cant sleep at her house too.

also its weird that they allow her to travel when there was just a hearing about her case.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅฆ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ !!!ย  ...ย  ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฝ !!! โœˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒบโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŒŸ !!!!!!!!!ย โ˜€๏ธ

Are you f.cking kidding me.ย :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: This is getting ridiculous.

Anyway she looks really good. I hope she got to enjoy her vacation with the positive court developments.

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Bundy said:

And theres also the enviroment side bc shes flying on a private jet. I just hope people dont start dragginngย Britney bc of that. Its the last thing she needs, more people and media bashing her for other thingsย 

We know that she has been there for weeks ... and that this is new emotional blackmail.You celebrate your birthday with beings that you have not chosen and celebrated it in November, almost a month before, it must be super incredible !!!

• Like 1