Jump to content

Lynne Spears claims Britney's relationship with Jamie is toxic and she believes it is time to start fresh


Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Shes been helping Britney since last year 

 

Tou folks speak like thinngs are just simple and easy 

Her baby steps arent doing any difference. 

After she went with Britney to court, after Jamie abused Preston, she was still hanging out with him like a big happy family. The cship paid 90k to her house's reform last year, she gets money from the cship each month. If she was really fighting Jamie, she wouldnt be hanging out with him and he wouldnt give her money. 

If she wanted, she could defend Britney publicly. She was so quick to say JL wasnt stealing, why she cant say the cship has been bad for Britney mentally, that she has been abused and needs to be free and that shes not crazy? Maybe bc in the end she still sides with Jamie and is pro cship? 

She could give interviews talking about it, she could show smt on court bc I bet she knows a lot. She could file the cship to end, what is stopping her? 

U guys keep making excuses for the "mama bear of the year" I see.

Link to comment

Tbh Jamie really thinks he is a businessmsnn now, but in fact: Every Britneyfan could have the same result in impact and careerchoices for the last 12 years, or even better. 

Chris Crocker told in his Youtubevideo in 2011, Britney doesn't want to be on stage, get off the stage and he was right. But everyone was so starstruck by her, that almost everything would lead into success. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

No! please stop saying this ...At no time except Britney's life, neither in him nor in anyone in her family or environment. Britney needed protection, love, affection, understanding, support, good medical professionals, good therapists, keeping her away from the press, etc ... there was none of that.

You know what’s depressing? Not being able to make a living and being the laughing stock of the world and not being able to do what you love or put in an honest days work, or be of any use in the world.  Jamie put Britney back on track to where she loves to be, on stage dancing.  He gave her her dignity back and didn’t let her waste away into a has-been forgotten and depressed.  Born performers and artists need their craft in order to feel normal.  Britney would’ve been broke and lost without Jaime.

Link to comment

Jamie helped Britney? What? I'm pretty sure there was something going on in Britneys house in 2008, why would she close the door with her son in it? Because they were threatening her and saying things like: We will take your kids away from you, even the custody, EVERYTHING. 

I'm pretty sure that's why she went to rehab as well, not because she needed it, because her parents said so. But the ultimative goal: Kids away, because she needs to make cash. 

Why they needed to do this? I am 100% sure Britney was done with the musicbusiness at this point, keep her on track, i mean her father called her a racehorse, so...? 

Only my theory tho. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Her baby steps arent doing any difference. 

After she went with Britney to court, after Jamie abused Preston, she was still hanging out with him like a big happy family. The cship paid 90k to her house's reform last year, she gets money from the cship each month. If she was really fighting Jamie, she wouldnt be hanging out with him and he wouldnt give her money. 

If she wanted, she could defend Britney publicly. She was so quick to say JL wasnt stealing, why she cant say the cship has been bad for Britney mentally, that she has been abused and needs to be free and that shes not crazy? Maybe bc in the end she still sides with Jamie and is pro cship? 

She could give interviews talking about it, she could show smt on court bc I bet she knows a lot. She could file the cship to end, what is stopping her? 

U guys keep making excuses for the "mama bear of the year" I see.

There are things by law she cannot say publicly or else it could jeopardize the investigation and it could harm Britney legally speaking. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There are things by law she cannot say publicly or else it could jeopardize the investigation and it could harm Britney legally speaking. 

Britney cant address anything and her lawyer doesnt want her to talk on court, probably fearing she could say smt that would put him on a bad light. 

We are talking about abuse, if Lynne knows smt that could help Britney, she should say or show, u just dont sit back "hoping" justice will help Britney after 12 years of doing absolutely nothing while getting money from the cship. She still hangs out with Jamie, she must know a lot. She could even file for the cship to end but never did, so I dont think shes really on Britneys side, she just playing both sides bc then either way she will keep benefitting from Britney. 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Jamie helped Britney? What? I'm pretty sure there was something going on in Britneys house in 2008, why would she close the door with her son in it? Because they were threatening her and saying things like: We will take your kids away from you, even the custody, EVERYTHING. 

I'm pretty sure that's why she went to rehab as well, not because she needed it, because her parents said so. But the ultimative goal: Kids away, because she needs to make cash. 

Why they needed to do this? I am 100% sure Britney was done with the musicbusiness at this point, keep her on track, i mean her father called her a racehorse, so...? 

Only my theory tho. 

 

Yeah she was told by her assistant or someone that Kevin and his team are coming to take the kids and she thought she was gonna lose them forever. They set her up to look crazy when she was just being a loving mother. So awful to have your kids ripped out of your hands. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You know what’s depressing? Not being able to make a living and being the laughing stock of the world and not being able to do what you love or put in an honest days work, or be of any use in the world.  Jamie put Britney back on track to where she loves to be, on stage dancing.  He gave her her dignity back and didn’t let her waste away into a has-been forgotten and depressed.  Born performers and artists need their craft in order to feel normal.  Britney would’ve been broke and lost without Jaime.

 Do you know how depressing it is that an abuser is called a savior?.Yes, Britney was a laughingstock at the time but this is thanks to her family, manager, for the husband she chose ... because she went the wrong way, she didn't have a proper education and she had no tools to handle what she was facing. Britney probably loves this, but doing it of her own free will.Her father has no right to take ownership of her life, to destroy her life ... Britney probably never recovered from this thanks to her father, family, manager, and for having chosen the wrong path in her life.

  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Link to comment

yeah, throwing Britney back into the spotlight mere months after her “breakdown” (if there ever was such an episode to be named breakdown) was saving her life.

Having her tour the world months after her struggles to make bank for lawyers and medical bills (that she probably didn’t need) was saving her life.

Going behind her back and denying her right of legal representation of her choosing was saving her life.

Officially lying to a court and having  her record state she has DEMENTIA was saving her life.

Using her toddlers over her as leverage to keep her complacent was saving her life.

Pushing her to record music, videos, go on tours, without legally allowing her to say NO if she didn’t feel like it was saving her life. 

Severe every social contact she could have, monitoring every step of hers, driving her into (what seems) an eternal case of social anxiety was saving her life.

Taking advantage of the fact that she can’t oppose to any decision about her OWN money (because u know, u worked to deem her incapable and stole her right of representation) and use it in any way without consulting her or respecting her wishes also saved her life.

Y’all have to stop the stupid romantic notion that her family wants the best for her. Even if mother and siblings weren’t the ones doing any of it, they still all watched (as fully capable and understanding grown-ups) it happening without opposing the abuse.

Jamie didn’t save Britney’s life. Nor did Lynne, JL or Bryan. They made bank out of her, at the expense of her well-being.

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 7
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah she was told by her assistant or someone that Kevin and his team are coming to take the kids and she thought she was gonna lose them forever. They set her up to look crazy when she was just being a loving mother. So awful to have your kids ripped out of your hands. 

Exactly, that's how a good mother reacts. 

I mean let's not forget to point to Lou Taylor, which is a homophobic lady (and does gay to straight therapy things in her church from her husband) with Britneys-money, who tried to put Lindsay under a conservatorship and now Britney, because it was her idea! 1. She stalked her 2. She really wanted just some celebrity with a hard time to **** all over. 

I can imagine how she got into the Spears family, maybe with some church-brainwashed talk. 

They all wanted something from her and isn't it sad, that she had to get these feelings like to be needed to get from paparazzis? Because i don't think she was always clueless about them. 

Like, i know they all portrayed him as the bad guy, but he is ******* on point here: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

 Do you know how depressing it is that an abuser is called a savior?.Yes, Britney was a laughingstock at the time but this is thanks to her family, manager, for the husband she chose ... because she went the wrong way, she didn't have a proper education and she had no tools to handle what she was facing. Britney probably loves this, but doing it of her own free will.Her father has no right to take ownership of her life, to destroy her life ... Britney probably never recovered from this thanks to her father, family, manager, and for having chosen the wrong path in her life.

Yes Britney is a victim of the show biz lifestyle perpetuated by her family, as well as being a victim of “showbiz” itself.  I’m sure at some point she faced trauma as a child star because you don’t just go bi-polar without major trauma.  I would even have someone check her for NXIVM branding at this point because you never know what these Hollywood people are up to anymore.  Britney must’ve seen some shyyyt.  Slumber party probably coulda been a historical reenactment for all we know. 
 

But at the time of her breakdown, if you followed the headlines on Perez Hilton, you could see Britney couldn’t be in control of herself.  She was crying on the street literally on the curb in front of 30 paparazzi. If she’s in on it and this is performance art, then okay.  But for someone in a daze and on drugs going through that publicly, any family letting them do that to themselves with vultures watching, is inhumane.  Thank goodness Britney’s father never let that stop her from performing AS a current living legend.  He harnessed her skills and i get what he was saying about the racehorse.  Treat her like a thoroughbred and give her everything she needs so she can shine.  Y’all be twisting his words lol.
 

We don’t know the personal Family history side, we can only judge the entertainment side and maybe the business side.  And Jamie secured the bag for Britney.  As a Britney fan you saw her rise, fall, comeback, and now emancipation.  But I’m not gonna say Jamie didn’t contribute to Britney’s legacy.  He got Britney’s butt off the street, literally. Now I think Britney is ready to take the reigns from here (no pun intended).

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Link to comment
  • Leader
On 11/15/2020 at 3:47 PM, Bundy said:

Exhale is looking like lawyers for Britney's Instagram deleting comments calling Lynne out on the post they praised her :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I wrote a long *** comment explaining why I didnt think Lynne has been doing anything and they deleted my comment before even replying to me, and I know other people who also had deleted comments bc they were questioning mama bear of the decade's intentions. 

Hmmm, except we don't delete comments on Exhale unless they overtly break the rules. I want to make it clear once again you and everyone is allowed to state their opinion. If you dislike Lynne and think she's a bad mom, fine. But me being accused of being disingenuous cause I want a kinder Exhale is something I kind of chuckle at.

I also find it a little odd that we are going to show Lynne hate when she's trying to help Britney. It's important we don't hold peoples' pasts against them for life. It's unfair. She made mistakes, yes, but at least in the present moment she's showing up for her daughter. That needs to be recognized a little more on Exhale imo.  

  • Love 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm, except we don't delete comments on Exhale unless they overtly break the rules. I want to make it clear once again you and everyone is allowed to state their opinion. If you dislike Lynne and think she's a bad mom, fine. But me being accused of being disingenuous cause I want a kinder Exhale is something I kind of chuckle at.

I also find it a little odd that we are going to show Lynne hate when she's trying to help Britney. It's important we don't hold peoples' pasts against them for life. It's unfair. She made mistakes, yes, but at least in the present moment she's showing up for her daughter. That needs to be recognized a little more on Exhale imo.  

Jordan, I didnt mean u were deleting comments of people criticizing Lynne. I only compared exhale to lawyers for Britney's instagram bc they were also defending Lynne and bc u closed a thread that was criticizing Jeff. 

Listen, I dont have any reason to have anything against u or exhale whatsoever, and this is ur site and no one should tell u how to rule ur business. U do u and if we agree, we stay, simple as that. I appreciate ur positivity bc I assume the last thing u want is exhale to going back where it was a few years ago. I remember the trolls that were here and it became unbearable, there wasnt a single thread that they wouldnt come to bash current Britney. I dont think ure disingenuous and I already said before, I applaud u for questioning the cship back in 2009 when other fans/website owners were distracted by Circus' success and the false promise Britney was thriving in every aspect of her life. U were threatned by Jamie bc of that and u still did stand behind ur beliefs - that there were right all along. 

I never broke the rules so I will keep criticizing Lynne and the whole family who I think are shady. 

I dont hate Lynne tbh, I just dont trust her. I dont think she really cares or is doing anything to really help Britney, I think shes trying to save her face and playing both sides, this is of course my opinion. She defended JL for much less. 

The thing is some people think she has to be praised for doing barely anything after +12 years of doing nothing and getting money from the cship while she lived far away from Britney and was hanging out with Jamie. 

I just dont buy her act, I think shes pro cship and Jamie is being the scapegoat in case he gets kicked out. They were all - and still are - complicit to Jamies **** for too long. 

I still dont think shes doing enough or anything that will have an actual impact on the case in Britneys favor. If she filed the cship to end or stated "Britney isnt crazy, this cship has to end" publicly or showed smt on court to help Britney, Id be the first to say "at least Lynne is really doing smt now!!!!", but sadly thats not the case. 

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...