Lynne Spears claims Britney's relationship with Jamie is toxic and she believes it is time to start fresh

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

27 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Lynne knew from the start what kind of person Jamie is. Just finished reading her book and all the things that happened before Britney was born and even when she was little are just disgusting. I still don’t get how she allowed him to be in control of the cship. Maybe she still suffers from the trauma that is being in an abusive relationship, idk. 

In your opinion, is the book any good? Or is it infuriating? I didn't look into it much.

4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

It will only make you angry. She places blame on everyone else. She describes a monster of a husband and father. Very hard to read knowing the control she has allowed Jamie to assert for the last decade. They’re a very toxic family. 

I don't mind reading about Jamie being sh.t, but I don't want to read her trashing Britney. The self-victimizing though... not getting my coins, then. Thanks!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

You’re so dramatic Jordan. Sorry, but everything we know points to her being an awful mother. She’s speaking up now so let’s applaud her? Her 37(?) year old daughter has been under the control of her abusive ex husband that she was still living with up until 2 years ago. We should celebrate her now stepping in to help, after she really had no other option? 

yes y’all let’s applaud Lynne Spears and only say nice things for master Jordan. I’m surprised you have the time between your self indulgent videos and advertisements. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1