Lynne Spears claims Britney's relationship with Jamie is toxic and she believes it is time to start fresh

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

3 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Nobody is surprised here. It's good to see articles in such famous outlets. They give us credibility and counter the "crazy conspiracists fans" narrative

He is toxic and abusive. I'm curious to know why his other children can't see him as for what he really is. It can't be just the money..

Also, I don't have words for Lynne. Like why did she even get back with him after the divorce. Maybe she is way too traumatized by his abuse.

I think Jamie is a ****ty person overall, but he always was worst to Britney. Maybe bc she was his first daughter, maybe bc they never had a good relationship and she never accepted his **** 100%. Imo JL and Bryan are ******* selfish. Its like they think "its not with me, so **** It. The cship has been good to the family, we can live off Britneys money while dad controls her, so Britney better learn how to deal and accept the whole thing" 

Jamie has a restraining order from Britneys kids, he terrefied her kids, yet right after the incident, there he was hanging out with JL and her daughters and Lexi... They dont give a **** about Britneys feeling bc its not with them or with their daughters. 

The way Bryan talked about the boys on the podcast, its like he doesnt give two ****s about them too. JL also made a post for mothers day that she included Bryans ex wife and Lexi, but failed to post Britneys kids. I wonder why... Imo they show no empathy towards Britney. 

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

You’re so dramatic Jordan. Sorry, but everything we know points to her being an awful mother. She’s speaking up now so let’s applaud her? Her 37(?) year old daughter has been under the control of her abusive ex husband that she was still living with up until 2 years ago. We should celebrate her now stepping in to help, after she really had no other option? 

yes y’all let’s applaud Lynne Spears and only say nice things for master Jordan. I’m surprised you have the time between your self indulgent videos and advertisements to try and school me on what is morally correct verbiage on a Britney fan site. 

Exhale is looking like lawyers for Britney's Instagram deleting comments calling Lynne out on the post they praised her :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I wrote a long *** comment explaining why I didnt think Lynne has been doing anything and they deleted my comment before even replying to me, and I know other people who also had deleted comments bc they were questioning mama bear of the decade's intentions. 

8 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

The most heartbreaking thing is Britney helped Lynne find the courage to leave Jamie and realise she deserved better than his abuse and manipulation (maybe this is one of the reasons why Jamie is so horrific to her?), yet Lynne actually helped Jamie trap Britney for LIFE (literally worse than a prison sentence) in such torturous circumstances.

So Sad!.

After so long Lynne publicly says this ... something is but it is not enough and this is not a normal situation of a family nor the natural attitude of a mother.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

man, I second your every word in here.

You just stated everything that’s been stuck in our throats since ‘07. I’m glad Lynn is finally siding with Britney, but it doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be held accountable for a great deal of what Britney’s been through. She basically sold her teen daughter out for money, and then left her ripped open (and all by herself) for all the vultures swoop in.

Britney never got the chance of a normal childhood nor the chance of learning how to proper function as an adult. When the chance came (post her divorce to KFed), she was completely overwhelmed (and can we blame her??), having to cope with a lifetime of hard lessons whilst under international scrutiny. She cracked, as would anyone under such circumstances, and even so her family (Lynn included) just stepped in when MONEY was in jeopardy, not Britney the person.

I used to give only her siblings the pass on this situation, but not anymore. Both Brian’s and JL’s recent actions and words show the complicity that exists among this family in keeping the “racehorse” working as long as their pockets are full and she can’t formally defend herself.

Britney was right from the beginning: “be wary of others, the ones closest to you; the poison they feed you and the voodoo that they do”

Tbh I was so :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: when I saw Lawyers for Britney praising her for doing the bare minimum she could do after 13 ******* years!!! 

Tbh I still think Lynne is playing both sides. Its curious how shes "defending" Britney without dragging Jamie. 

Britney was pushed by her. She felt the need to work since she was a child and thought she had to make it to help her parents financially. Imagina all the pressured Britney felt all her life. Lynne is a frustrated singer and I really believe she tried to live her dream thru Britney. The thing is, once Britney got her record deal, she neglected Britney and always put JL first. She sent Felicia with Britney and thought itd be ok. She chose to stay in Louisiana when she could be with Britney most of the time at least until she was 18 or 20. Justin and his friend said Britney was pretty much alone in the road, that she had no one to talk to about some issues and even tho Felicia was great, she wasnt Britneys mother. Then when Britney divorced, where was Lynne? Still with JL. If Lynne cared, she would have moved to Los Angeles in 2007 to help Britney, to try to convince Britney to do therapy and move away from Los Angeles. Why didnt she at least say to Britney to get out of Los Angeles when she still had th boys coustody? What she did was siding with Jamie, Larry and Kevin to sent Britney to rehab against her will. She saw Jamie publicly bashing Britney and did nothing to defend Britney. Then she let Jamie plan the cship with Lou for weeks, even calling "an Impossible dream". Then she wrote her ****ty book trying to get rid of the blame, the same thing Jamie did. 

Exactly, Britney never had a healthy and normal childhood/life not only bc of the abuse, but also bc she always had to work and being controlled at the same time. When she had more freedom, she wasnt ok and didnt know what to do. What happened to Britney was bound to happen bc of the media and lack of support from her family. Then they used that against Britney to control her for years to come. Shes paying forever for mistakes she made when she was 24-26 years old with two babies and probably PPD. 

If she cared about Britney, she would have moved to Los Angeles to at least live close to Britney and support her, smt she doesnt do since Britney was 15 years old. But no, she has to stay in Louisiana bc JL needs her more. JL who has her daughters, hubby and isnt under a cship and being harassed by the media. 

Tbh, since last year I hate JL. I didnt know about Bryan much, but that podcast interview was enough. Hes a ***ist pig who is jealous of Britney, belittles her and also feel entitled to her money/brand. He doesnt respect her. Same goes to JL. 

Back in 2007/2008, JL was only 16/17 years old. She was a pregnant teen so I bet she was also dealing with a lot. But shes now almost 30 with two kids and it doesnt seem she cares at all about Britney. She sides with both Jamie and Lou, that is enough. Man, I feel so sorry for Britney being trapped like that and no one by her side fighting for her. She gave Juno everything, she loved her to death and this is how Juno gives back: even trying to move her trust to a company that had ties with Lou. I have no words. 

Rebellion is indeed scary thinking what happened to Britney not long after. 

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

You’re so dramatic Jordan. Sorry, but everything we know points to her being an awful mother. She’s speaking up now so let’s applaud her? Her 37(?) year old daughter has been under the control of her abusive ex husband that she was still living with up until 2 years ago. We should celebrate her now stepping in to help, after she really had no other option? 

Honestly this tbh, I mean better now than never, I’m glad that for some reason or another she finally woke up and started trying to help Britney but Lynne is very very questionable, being cool with the situation all these years not saying a word, living in her Louisiana mansion (bought by Britney), far away from her prisoner daughter. I don’t know guys... I don’t think she has bad intentions but I see her as a very selfish mother.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Is it possible to start fresh with a man who robbed from you, pimped you out for money, blackmailed you, used your kids against you, stopped you from seeing your kids. 

A little too little too late here I think. It’s been 12 years Lynne why is something only being done now? I could even see it if Jamie were remorseful but he’s not. He’s a monster and he’s ruined his daughter’s life for the sake of money. 

He’s fighting and will continue doing what he’s done for the last 12 years to stay in charge of her finances. It’ll continue forever as long as he gets his way

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Some of you really love to sit here on your high horses don't you

The fact of the matter is that NONE of us really know these people personally, what's been going on over these years, their relationships, any of it.

To the people trashing Lynne: abusive relationships can really cloud people's judgement. It's really easy for people on the outside to say "why don't they just leave" but I can assure it's not that easy from the inside.

Abusive people are very manipulative and very good at what they do. Don't think that Jamie couldn't have won Lynne around easily, after knowing her for so long.

If you don't trust her, fine, whatever. But she is literally a victim of abuse, so don't use that **** against her, that **** is bottom barrel human behaviour.

Stop your judgement and just actually think with your little brains for two seconds, and try to have some compassion and empathy. Britney was clearly raised to be a nice, polite person, that didn't come out of thin air.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh I was so :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: when I saw Lawyers for Britney praising her for doing the bare minimum she could do after 13 ******* years!!! 

Tbh I still think Lynne is playing both sides. Its curious how shes "defending" Britney without dragging Jamie. 

Britney was pushed by her. She felt the need to work since she was a child and thought she had to make it to help her parents financially. Imagina all the pressured Britney felt all her life. Lynne is a frustrated singer and I really believe she tried to live her dream thru Britney. The thing is, once Britney got her record deal, she neglected Britney and always put JL first. She sent Felicia with Britney and thought itd be ok. She chose to stay in Louisiana when she could be with Britney most of the time at least until she was 18 or 20. Justin and his friend said Britney was pretty much alone in the road, that she had no one to talk to about some issues and even tho Felicia was great, she wasnt Britneys mother. Then when Britney divorced, where was Lynne? Still with JL. If Lynne cared, she would have moved to Los Angeles in 2007 to help Britney, to try to convince Britney to do therapy and move away from Los Angeles. Why didnt she at least say to Britney to get out of Los Angeles when she still had th boys coustody? What she did was siding with Jamie, Larry and Kevin to sent Britney to rehab against her will. She saw Jamie publicly bashing Britney and did nothing to defend Britney. Then she let Jamie plan the cship with Lou for weeks, even calling "an Impossible dream". Then she wrote her ****ty book trying to get rid of the blame, the same thing Jamie did. 

Exactly, Britney never had a healthy and normal childhood/life not only bc of the abuse, but also bc she always had to work and being controlled at the same time. When she had more freedom, she wasnt ok and didnt know what to do. What happened to Britney was bound to happen bc of the media and lack of support from her family. Then they used that against Britney to control her for years to come. Shes paying forever for mistakes she made when she was 24-26 years old with two babies and probably PPD. 

If she cared about Britney, she would have moved to Los Angeles to at least live close to Britney and support her, smt she doesnt do since Britney was 15 years old. But no, she has to stay in Louisiana bc JL needs her more. JL who has her daughters, hubby and isnt under a cship and being harassed by the media. 

Tbh, since last year I hate JL. I didnt know about Bryan much, but that podcast interview was enough. Hes a ***ist pig who is jealous of Britney, belittles her and also feel entitled to her money/brand. He doesnt respect her. Same goes to JL. 

Back in 2007/2008, JL was only 16/17 years old. She was a pregnant teen so I bet she was also dealing with a lot. But shes now almost 30 with two kids and it doesnt seem she cares at all about Britney. She sides with both Jamie and Lou, that is enough. Man, I feel so sorry for Britney being trapped like that and no one by her side fighting for her. She gave Juno everything, she loved her to death and this is how Juno gives back: even trying to move her trust to a company that had ties with Lou. I have no words. 

Rebellion is indeed scary thinking what happened to Britney not long after. 

once again, agreed!

Her own family set her up for failure from the start.  Why care for her mental health while she was bringing big coins? She tried to rebel, cut their funds out and live her life on her own terms and voilà: 12 years of conservatorship and going, with the consent and agreement of every close relative of hers.

There’s no excuse in there. Being herself the victim of abuse at James’ hands, as some have stated in this topic, why the **** would she allow her own daughter to suffer the same at the hands of the same person? Why idly watch by for over a decade this going on? She was the closest parent to Britney, who for years made clear was not on the best terms with Jamie. She knew Jamie was abusive, struggled with substance abuse, was not at all qualified for such a role, yet she relinquished all control over her daughter’s life without hesitation, and stayed silent on the corner for years before the public took the lead in fighting it, before herself.

I’m very sorry to hear she was a victim to Jamie’s abuses, but she won’t get a pass (from me) for stepping out of the way so willingly and allowing a decade of misery in her own daughter’s life because it was easier or more comfortable.

Everyone got the chance of moving on but Britney. Her youth, her money, her artistry, her health, her time with her kids during their childhood and so MUCH MORE was was taken from her and there’s no do over for that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, ElenaB said:

Lynne knew from the start what kind of person Jamie is. Just finished reading her book and all the things that happened before Britney was born and even when she was little are just disgusting. I still don’t get how she allowed him to be in control of the cship. Maybe she still suffers from the trauma that is being in an abusive relationship, idk. 

Never have I read the book nor am I planning 🙃 and I can imagine his behavior, but do you mind dishing something you found specially important? 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

Never have I read the book nor am I planning 🙃 and I can imagine his behavior, but do you mind dishing something you found specially important? 

She’s always blaming people in the book, l lost so much respect for her as she victimizes herself a lot. While I do feel for her when they get in fights, she would say that Britney would cheer her up after a fight by entertaining her to make her smile. I finished the book feeling more sorry for Britney than ever as when she gets to the cship, she praises Jamie and that he is more fitting on that role than her. Again always not taking responsibility but just sits on the sidelines and still is. She finally did something but like that’s very minimal effort especially since it’s taken 13 years to do so and the most is her just sitting in on these hearings, she even admits in her book she has no backbone so even when your daughter is in danger, you still wouldn’t fight tooth and nail for her? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

Jamie was an alcoholic who abused his wife. That obviously affected both Bryan and Britney, JL was not even born yet.

I found interesting to read about how Britney had to spend a lot of time alone, being so young and starting in the music business. Lynne was always with JL and Britney went to Sweden to record the Baby album by herself. Lynne keeps saying she had to take care of JL but wasn’t Jamie at home? Why didn’t he do that? Maybe because he never took care of anything?

anyway. there are a lot of other interesting things that i read about, like Sam Lufti’s role in 07 and more. i think you guys should read it if u can!

• Love 1
  • Like 1