Lynne Spears claims Britney's relationship with Jamie is toxic and she believes it is time to start fresh

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

You are exploiting Britney for your own celebrity.. as are her abusive parents. Her family is toxic. Its all about money .. not about her being a human being. Shes given enough . You only see people who want to Take take take from this wonderful light. They extinguished her bright shining star and abused the hell Out of her. Med her up to being a hallow zombie. Its sad what greedy leeches will do . Set her free and let her be . Poor women .. its sad to see .  She brought joy to many at her own demise. Does anyone care about her. Or is it her money . Shes a gorgeous women inside and out . Set her free . Stop judging her and stop the abuse. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m  happy that The NY Times is being more truthful and not saying Britney lost her case against her dad. Makes us fans seems less crazy. However I do agree with the Lynn comments tho, but there’s so much we don’t know! Could she legally speak up about this in the past after corrupt doctors deemed Britney mentally unfit... maybe she did stand back and watch but she probably always knew something felt wrong about this. Even in old letters Britney was afraid that lou Taylor was going to hurt her mother. One thing we can say tho is that she is the only family member publicly supporting Britney now and that’s all that matters to me atm

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She is a victim herself of domestic abuse. She possibly was brain washed by her abusive husband, and she was taking him back time and time again. 

But, I can't stop thinking that this situation wouldn't happen if he wouldn't be around. If only she left him for good years ago. 

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 6
47 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Talking of songs to describe Britney's situation, I hope she'll soon start releasing daily IG videos of herself dancing to her 2011 iconic song He About To Lose Me and caption it "Dedicated to my father James"

I'd be slayed to hell and back :melt_weird_drift_wow:

britney spears interview gif | WiffleGif

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

In your opinion, is the book any good? Or is it infuriating? I didn't look into it much.

it’s not that good, i got mad many times reading it, especially when Lynne tries to justify herself about why she wasn’t there when Britney needed her. it gives you a lot of information about Britney’s upbringing tho, i read it to learn more about her and it’s a good source imo

• Like 3

Lynne acts like she was never there, never saw something strange, never blames herself publicly. Such a good mommy :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

... or maybe Jamie is just a toxic person 

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

This. I don't think Lynne sees Jamie as an toxic/abusive man. She normalize his behavior and still is friendly with him, even after everything.

Britney couldn't be in a worse family.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, SkyNet said:

She is a victim herself of domestic abuse. She possibly was brain washed by her abusive husband, and she was taking him back time and time again. 

But, I can't stop thinking that this situation wouldn't happen if he wouldn't be around. If only she left him for good years ago. 

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

Abuse in families is complicated. A lot of the time family members are in denial and fail to take action or even acknowledge the problem. 
Britneys family is toxic and the true reason to her downfall. A lot of life lessons here. 

I agree that she was abused too, but back in 2007-2008 when she was writing her book, she acknowledged a lot of Jamies problems and what he put the family thru with his ****ty attitude and drinking problems. She talked about leaving him, but not having the strength to - also she was afraid how she would do financially with 3 kids. Christina Aguilera's mother endured a lot of abuse from Christinas dad but she left him and went to live with her mom. I know its easier said than done, but if Lynne really wanted to leave him, she could have asked help from Sandra, her mother and so on. She knew the whole thing was toxic, she said he never had a good relationship with Britney, so how did she allow the cship to happen? She knew Jamie and Lou were planning it for weeks at least. She allowed Britney to endure abuse as a kid, as a teenager and then as a 26 years old mother of two. She praised him as a conservator bc he was tougher... These were her exact words. She said she would give in a lot, so she agreed that Jamie should be the conservator bc he would be harder on Britney. Of course she knew hed make things even more uptight between him and Britney. Lynne divorced him, yet she still wanted him around. She still hangs out with him today. It is/was her choice, but not Britneys. Britney was months without talking to Jamie before he went behind her back to put her under a cship for life. If she had any good intentions, why didnt she contest when hed make the cship permanent? Its curious to note that before the cship, she admitted herself that she and Britney were estranged for 7 months! I wonder if Britney wasnt giving them (so much) money anymore. She complained back then about being invited to dinners only to pay for everything later. 

https://www.celebsnow.co.uk/latest-celebrity-news/lynne-spears-britney-was-so-hurt-by-justin-timberlake-224792

Did she really think about Britney first? Or she thought how would be easier for Jamie and her to control Britney and her fortune once she had no rights anymore? If she thought about Britney, she wouldnt have allowed Britney to work right after being placed under a cship. She sat back all these years and enjoyed the cships money while she was more worried about being a glorified nanny to Junos kids and selling her ****ty skin products with her gfs. Its such a coincidence that she only started with these baby steps after FreeBritney was born. Its also worth to mention that at least until some months ago, she was still getting money from the cship. 

Sorry, I dont trust her. Yeah, of course I dont think she as bad as Jamie, but she was complicit all these years. Shes still not calling the whole cship out, shes still not defending Britney publicly, saying she isnt crazy and doesnt need a cship. If she wanted, she could really call Jamie out bc I bet she has a lot of evidences of abuse all these years. 

She knew Britney being under a cship, she couldnt even fight for her kids custodies anymore. Jayden and Preston were only 1 and 2 years old in early 2008. She was still hanging out with Jamie like nothing had happened after he got a restraining order forbidding him to get near them for 3 years!!! What did she do since late 2018 when Britney had the time with her kids reduced? It didnt seem like she was losing sleep over Britney missing so much of her kids lives while Lynne was always with Junos daughters :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

She did nothing and agreed with Jamie having so much power over Britneys life, career and fortune for almost 13 years now. If she talked about Jamies ****ty past is bc she knows he has problems. If she put Britney first for once, she wouldnt want Britney to be controlled by him and to suffer like she did in the past. She was ok with Jamie hurting Britney like he did hurt her when they were married. 

They all accept Jamies **** maybe bc they have a ***ist mentality thinking hes the man of the house and Britney was the one who never accepted 100% and shes paying forever bc of that. I dont think anyone really cares about Britneys feelings but they all are free benefitting from the cship itself. I mean, its not them being controlled and abused by Jamie for 13 years without rights to kick his *** out, right? So **** Britney! 

They all made mistakes in the past and could move on from them, why cant Britney? Maybe its bc she has an empire they all feel entitiled to? Funny that Jamie and Jamie Lynn never seemed that stable, yet they can live free to make more mistakes. Maybe bc they are both failure losers? 

I will believe in Lynne when she calls the whole cship out, If she had the guts to call Lou and Larry out how Lindsay Lohans dad did when they tried to put lindsay under a cship too. If she defended Britney from trolls saying shes not crazy and doesnt control her instagram. If she said smt like "this cship hasnt been good for Britney mentally. She has been abused, this has to end. If she can work, she can manage her life and learn how to be an adult".

Imo shes trying to save her face bc she cares about her public image while shes still barely doing anything that will have an impact in favor of Britney.