Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

15 minutes ago, MoonMan said:

best single cover ever

I'm still shocked

It's exactly what my vision is for adult Britney. Slick, crisp, muted colours, ****, iconic. It's literally an elevated mature version of classic Britney. It does scream glorious. I wonder what path she'd take artistically and aesthetically after she gets her freedom. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The only one who brokered this deal was RCA, at the end of the day they control her music! 

Then why does she need a business manager if the label is in charge of everything?

But let’s side step to the label!

So they get a free pass?

They are taking advantage of Britney while she’s in an abusive situation...

Imagine if they stood up and said “we stand by Britney and when she’s ready... we’re ready”

Where is their portion of the outrage???

oh wait there is none because

OmG NEW MuZIC 🥴

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Britney needs to post a video telling us to stream the song

Britney posted a video she’s sorry she couldn’t make it to The Zone because of her foot injury. She also read fan letters looking stressed as ****. 

Only the court docs later revealed she was actually just refusing to work. Even if she posts a video it means nothing. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It's exactly what my vision is for adult Britney. Slick, crisp, muted colours, ****, iconic. It's literally an elevated mature version of classic Britney. It does scream glorious. I wonder what path she'd take artistically and aesthetically after she gets her freedom. 

It's kinda like goddess aesthetic

is it weird that this shoot is more femme fatale to me than "Femme Fatale" itself?

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

Then why does she need a business manager if the label is in charge of everything?

But let’s side step to the label!

So they get a free pass?

They are taking advantage of Britney while she’s in an abusive situation...

Imagine if they stood up and said “we stand by Britney and when she’s ready... we’re ready”

Where is their portion of the outrage???

oh wait there is none because

OmG NEW MuZIC 🥴

The thing is we cant look too crazy!! There is nothing implicating the label other than financial obligations and contracts that ultimately need to be fullfilled. im not saying completely boycott Britneys work, but at the same time we cannot be complicit with the conservatorship. As fans, naturally we are going to be excited for new material and that is OK , but we cannot allow ourselves to become illusioned by it or overtake the need for Britneys freedom. 

personally id like to believe, whether Britney was/is aware of these releases - moodring/new cover and now this (i believe shes behind them) she would get some type of happiness from seeing it top whatever chart, rather than flop. I bet she’ll be overjoyed for some attention on her music other than her demons!  

• Love 2