Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I was there, though? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

You didn't show up at the ceremony, and you told me you wold :howdareyou_meme_cat:ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Remember my meltdown when Everytime wasn't ranked #1 ? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

LMAO yes ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Can't wait to see what your reaction will be when I Slay Away wins the Britney megarate ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

im not supporting this, she clearly expressed through her lawyer "IM NOT WORKING UNTIL THE SITUATION IS SOLVED!".
If she really wanted to release something she would recorded something new, and would not be releasing something almost 5 years old!

Im not giving more money to those f**ckers :shaktongue_shakira_red:

• Love 4

@Slayer I love you, you're honestly one of my fave people on Exhale, but please please change the thread title to "BRAND Britney new single" this single isn't endorsed by Britney, it isn't canon in her discography and all it's doing is detracting attention away from the disgusting James Spears. We as a fanbase are better than this. They are treating us like fools and some are falling for it. So sad to see this. 

• Love 2