Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

on billboard.com

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9482126/britney-spears-previously-unreleased-song-swimming-in-the-stars

Spears' single will exclusively be available for purchase at the online and in-store retailer two weeks before heading to digital and streaming platforms. Though you can order it today, the single won't be shipping until Jan. 15. Her most recent album, Glory, was released in August 2016.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Kevney said:

on billboard.com

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9482126/britney-spears-previously-unreleased-song-swimming-in-the-stars

Spears' single will exclusively be available for purchase at the online and in-store retailer two weeks before heading to digital and streaming platforms. Though you can order it today, the single won't be shipping until Jan. 15. Her most recent album, Glory, was released in August 2016.

So we legit aren't going to hear it until January anyway?

Guess who will be the only one not profiting from this trash??? Britney.

Who will make money with this release?? Jamie, RCA and UO.

Do you actually believe they made some pennies? i don´t think so ... they make a lot of money or what would be the idea of releasing it in the first place?

everybody is making oney with this BUT Britney. its pretty clear.

BOYCOTT THE BRAND

• Love 3
8 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Haha yeah her label is clearly getting creative bc she refuses to work. She has her reasons but the music business is a business and her label is prob like wtf, Britney is a big artist and she's not doing anything, let's release Something.

I think it works like that. RCA is seeing every major artist releasing music during this pandemic and yet their biggest star is doing nothing (which is bad business for them) and hence the release of this song because they know anything with Britney will sell

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Guess who will be the only one not profiting from this trash??? Britney.

Who will make money with this release?? Jamie, RCA and UO.

Do you actually believe they made some pennies? i don´t think so ... they make a lot of money or what would be the idea of releasing it in the first place?

everybody is making oney with this BUT Britney. its pretty clear.

BOYCOTT THE BRAND

Thank you.