Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

12 minutes ago, bboy said:

Am I the only one listening to the snippet like 100 times like I breathe again? :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

The video on twitter just plays on loop so I have my headphones in singing the same two sentences like I’ve known it all summer. Ha!

Can anyone verify the second line about the dark? 

Asking for a friend 

wendy williams omg GIF

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, if I was the record label and that was my way of thinking, I would've released a Glory 2.0 years ago, with all the rejects she confirmed she has. But a single song almost 5 years later?

That wouldn't have made sense though bc at the time they didn't know she wasn't going to be putting out new music for 4+ years. And Glory the album and the singles flopped so there was no need for a re-release back then. She was still doing Vegas and working.

Now that she hasn't released music in four years they're releasing songs. It makes sense even if it's weird.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Kevvers said:

She does look phenomenal but uhm the chains are very telling. She is a slave to her management and even sadder, her father. I wonder if the chains were her idea. 

David LaChapelle said it was her idea.. it’s just gross to know her team is using these pictures 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Told You So Shrug GIF

Thank you! 

Team Brit will not be making millions from this random release. Even if/when it goes to streaming... they wouldn’t be making ground-breaking profit.

I said it before and I’ll say it again- fans can purchase this vinyl. Fans can boycott the single. We are ALL STILL FANS & stand together.

Don’t let negative dramatics loose sight of that y’al :wink_britney_everytime_white:

There is enough political language on the news atm

Plain and simple all these lame mental justifications are what kept us in the dark and her locked up for 12 years...

Tbh I wouldn’t have sang live for you people either 🙅🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Holy ****, no, Myah isn't in it. She wasn't involved AT ALL in Glory.

I know but part me did go "this sounds....familiar". I hope it's just heavy backing but when we hear the song in full, we'll find out but all we have is the snippet. We know it was recorded before 2016, but production sounds more in line with bj than glory, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I know but part me did go "this sounds....familiar". I hope it's just heavy backing but when we hear the song in full, we'll find out but all we have is the snippet. We know it was recorded before 2016, but production sounds more in line with bj than glory, in my opinion.

It sounds more in line with Britney Jean than with Glory merely because it's the producer's style.

Yes, it has heavy backing, but it's not Myah and the lead vocals are her.