Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I- :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I think this is baloney. Britneys fave song is toxic not email-my-heart :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

@Hooked-On-Knee i have gotten the documents ready to sue you for identity theft :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

@hookedonkneeiscancelledparty

How can I tell what my shadow means what it says, the Shadow says it says it so loud but it sounds far away. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

Imagine her thinking Toxic was her best song when a full E-Mail My Heart exists? 🌼😜

You can't sue me for identity theft if I never claimed to be her in the first place. 🌼😜

Are you Lou or Xtina or someone else? 🌼😜

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

How can I tell what my shadow means what it says, the Shadow says it says it so loud but it sounds far away. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

🌼😜

I guess maybe it was just a glimpse of the shadow you saw or...was that the shadow i saw of YOU on the wall? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Imagine her thinking Toxic was her best song when a full E-Mail My Heart exists? 🌼😜

Nobody even talks about the song so :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You can't sue me for identity theft if I never claimed to be her in the first place. 🌼😜

Are you Lou or Xtina or someone else? 🌼😜

Spoiler

**** your right :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1