Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Hooked-On-Knee Britney's real account :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

@Hooked-On-Knee that means Britney's favorite song in her whole career is Email my heart :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:??

It and Dear Diary Better be coming to triumph the Oops!... I Did It Again and ...Baby One More Time megarates, but knowing y'all thought the global hit Everytime was weaker than the straight's fave song , Toxic, , The Flop Goes On and Can't Make You Love Flop probably will !!!🌼😜📧✍️

3 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Does that also mean that her favorite album is In the Zone and that she thinks Glory is better than Blackout? :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: We stan a queen with taste ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

Did y'all see what he did with Circus? 😜. In the Zone and Glory are still the best albums. ✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It means it'll be on digital platforms 2 weeks after the physical release. I think they're trying to get people excited for the vinyl as like an exclusive way to hear the song if you buy it before everyone else on digital.

41 minutes ago, jokobish said:

David LaChapelle said it was her idea.. it’s just gross to know her team is using these pictures 

Legit, like I been saying Britney is so big on her symbols. I think a lot of the images of cages and chains we see in Britney's catalogue were at her insistence (I think LaChapelle said as much about the cage in Make Me as well?)

Anyway. THIS IS SO GOOD :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: it's my favourite Britney flavour and feels like a response to Man on the Moon in a way. I hate that her team times these releases. I want to stan and I can separate the music from the madness for the most part, but it still feels a lil weird overall given the circumstances. Definitely a weird time to be a Britney fan. 

3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

@Iconic 4 U remember when hooked was scared that the police was going arrest him for identity theft if he showed up as someone else on the megarate red carpet ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif 

Remember when I said that going as myself would be a scary enough costume? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif 

I didn't end up even showing up to the red carpet yet my entrance was the most iconic that night. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif 

• Haha 4