Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Blackout2006 I don't see any thread of yours having 50 pages or more? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:.

Also how can you be close to how much of an icon Britney was during the release of her Femme Fatale album, you're barely in the Mickey Mouse Club era? ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

My Exhale Music Awards Thread would like to have a word :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Not to mention how in terms of views, i have 5 diamond threads over 10k views :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Youre talking of April-Blackout2006. Now its nearly the end of the year and where am i? 13 million records sold, 7th best selling exhaler of 2020 and 7 #1s so take several seats Xtina ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Me, @Blackout2006, and @Lemon_Drop should be in a group chat. Imagine the power of arguments that the 3 most iconic underage people on Exhale would be. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:.

ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

U can add him to our group chat tho ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The moderators giving me, @Blackout2006, and @Lemon_Drop warning points for making this thread go off-topic be like: ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

3 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

My first warning points :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I'm so emotional right now :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I dont get the feeling exhalers anticipate when they get their first warning points ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I felt like **** when i got my first ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

My Exhale Music Awards Thread would like to have a word :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Not to mention how in terms of views, i have 5 diamond threads over 10k views :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Youre talking of April-Blackout2006. Now its nearly the end of the year and where am i? 13 million records sold, 7th best selling exhaler of 2020 and 7 #1s so take several seats Xtina ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

I haven't even made a thread and I already have 1 #1, imagine how much power I would have if I did. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

Views don't count for those types of certification. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif.

I am similar to how Britney was in 1998, she had released ...Baby One More Time and the song was a hit, but little did they know she was about to release the highest selling album by a teenage-solo artist. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Haha 2