Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

Slayer

23 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

also lmao guys, you have no ******* morals... one day crying for britney to be free, and either day thirsty for doubtful new music and giving money to her father... ******* hypocrites :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Her father isn’t gonna make **** from this! RCA is the only one that’s going to truly make money! Britney didn’t write it and therefore she’ll see hardly any money for it! Y’all really don’t get how things work! Artists make most of their money from touring and merchandise not music! 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Her father isn’t gonna make **** from this! RCA is the only one that’s going to truly make money! Britney didn’t write it and therefore she’ll see hardly any money for it! Y’all really don’t get how things work! Artists make most of their money from touring and merchandise not music! 

Just for fun let’s say UO payed them a million for rights to the song...That means LouLou just made $50,000. Not a bad chunk of change 😒

18 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean I saw this tweet which I posted in another thread... but a lot seem to disagree. It is interesting if true though (again, I'm no expert)

Edited by Isla
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

RCA would take most of it, then the writers, and then whatever is left which isn’t much would go to her team. Lou is gone btw!

You think the contract wasn’t signed before last week!?!?!? 😉

Just because she resigned that doesn’t mean she gets automatically cut off from deals she already brokered.

20 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Told You So Shrug GIF

Thank you! 

Team Brit will not be making millions from this random release. Even if/when it goes to streaming... they wouldn’t be making ground-breaking profit.

I said it before and I’ll say it again- fans can purchase this vinyl. Fans can boycott the single. We are ALL STILL FANS & stand together.

Don’t let negative dramatics loose sight of that y’al :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, Jamiea1112 said:

Told You So Shrug GIF

Thank you! 

Team Brit will not be making millions from this random release. Even if/when it goes to streaming... they wouldn’t be making ground-breaking profit.

I said it before and I’ll say it again- fans can purchase this vinyl. Fans can boycott the single. We are ALL STILL FANS & stand together.

Don’t let negative dramatics loose sight of that y’al :wink_britney_everytime_white:

See, I was thinking about getting this and the My Only Wish vinyl, but I would hate to think what other Britney fans would think of this. (on a side note though can I really afford buying two vinyls PLUS international shipping? But what do I know, I've brought from a US-based indie brand with $30 international shipping more than once this year dd)